Airport Extreme - Show All Used IP Addresses

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was curious if there is a way I can get the Airport Extreme to show me all used IP Addresses. I know most other routers have an IP table that shows all connected devices IP's however the Extreme doesn't.

Can anyone help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I know you can see connected clients by MAC address, but not IP address.

OP
W
Reaction score
Just an update, it is possible in the log section. You can access this in the Airport Utility > Manual Setup > Advanced > Logs and Statistics > DHCP Clients

It shows both Mac and IP addresses along with the client ID (or network name).

I hope that helps anyone else looking for the same thing :)

OP
W
Reaction score
I am using 5.5.1. I have a third tab called "DHCP Clients" and it lists IP address. I would give you a snapshot but I am currently on my Windows PC (still setting up the Mac).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
I am in the same boat as schweb - but I believe I do not see a dhcp client list on my time capsule because I am not using it as a dhcp server. My dhcp server is a netgear router. On the netgear router I can do a bunch of dhcp controls like permanently assign ip addresses to clients, and see the list of what is connected - the MAC address to IP address map, if you will. Just like schweb - if I look at the logs and summary all I see are MAC addresses.

OP
W
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that this does not display due to DHCP being off?

I tried turning DHCP off in my Extreme but it did not work. The only place I see I can do this is in TCP/IP however this seems to only be for my Internet connection.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.