Burning Problem

Reaction score
I am trying to burn some items I have on my desktop that I want to save on a disk but I am new at this and I am having problems. I did the click and drag but I keep getting a message that says unsupported file video. I also try to open some other files and I keep getting no Image Capture setup. It is a Image capture document. I am so confused. Also I would like to hook up a scanner that I purchased but before I download the software it says to disable all virus protection. I m not even sure I have any. How do I check for it and how do I disable it. Please help.
Thanks Lisa

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Since you are wanting to burn a disc, are you doing this for archival purposes or are you wanting to make some sort of playable video dvd/cd to play in a standalone device?

If you are not sure, if you do have any anti-virus software, I'm guessing you have nothing to worry about, because you definitely would have installed it yourself, if this is your mac only. :eek: Is the installation preventing you from installing the app?

OP
S
Reaction score
Hi
Yes I would like to burn the disk to be able to play on my DVD player. As far as the downloading any virus proction, No I do not remember doing so but my husband says he might have. Is there any way to check if I have any?
Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.