Connection Drops on USB WiMAX Modem

Reaction score
Hello how is it going? I am from Bangladesh. We just recently got WiMax service in our country and since not to many people use Mac's they cannot provide support for Mac's.
So now the Problem. I am using an USB dongle to connect to the WiMax service. It connects and speed and connection is great for 30 to 90 seconds at most on My new MacBook Pro 15" Core i7 with OS X 10.6.3, and the connections up for about 5 mins on my other MAcBook Pro 15" Core Duo with OS X 10.6.3. The interesting thing is that the modem shows that it is connected, but cannot browse at all. I also tired on a Windows XP and the there is no problem with the connection. It stays up without any problem.

I am wondering if there is anything I can do to fix this issue on my Mac. Or does the manufacturer of the modem has to release a new update for the connection manager. the modem is made by SEOWON Intech
please any help with this issue will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.