Vibrate/Ringer switch broke off

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody Macbook Pro, Iphone 4 16G
:Oops:So I was putting my phone on vibrate yesterday before class and the button just broke off!!!! I have a 3G btw. It's about 1 1/2 years old (I would assume the warranty is done?) but I have read via google that the Apple store has been replacing these no problem if you just make an appointment. I havent found any mention of repair on an out of warranty Iphone. If anybody has any insight I would appreciate it, I kinda use it A LOT!!.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody Macbook Pro, Iphone 4 16G
Since no one has any solution to that issue, they won't cover it BTW, I was wondering if anyone had replaced this??? I am having a skilled friend of mine replace the already cracked glass so I may have a look at the switch while he is in there, it's only 7.99 so may have to just order it. I couldn't find any videos or anything about replacement, like the glass replacement videos everywhere, any help is appreciated, thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.