pm enhancements...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
is there a way to make it so things can be attached to pm's as in posts, like files, etc?

I

iDVFH.

This may be the first time I've ever seen Macman ask a question..He always has a good solution or answer but never asked a question the whole time I'ved been here. :p lol

OP
Macman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've asked questions, though they're usually comments or suggestions in the suggestion forum.

J

Jefe3223

haha. i was thinking that if a bunch of us combined our powers, we'd be able to out-wit you. hahaha.
just kidding, as always (you've saved my butt enough, hahah).
Honestly, I thought of this same question about ten hours ago, but let it go. I'd be curious...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Hi Macman,
We won't be able to do that for several reasons. First is disk space, but the second more important reason is that we don't want the risk of people sending things that are illegal or dangerous using our PM system.

If someone doesn't have their e-mail listed, you can always PM them for their e-mail address and e-mail it to them.

OP
Macman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yea, I think it shuuld be possible through the vb board settings for private messages.

OP
Macman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
true, ok, I guess so.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.