• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple wants you to get healthy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Another Apple story I came upon, and this one is positive so I don't look like I'm all about doom and gloom from my last post:

http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9904956-1.html

Looks like Apple is creative a fitness program. If they can find some clever ways to tie it in with my iPhone, then this may be just what I need to motivate myself to get back in the gym!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
I hope it works with iPod Classic too, man this'd be awesome! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
This is much better than having to carry around a notebook and pen around the gym, especially since I take my iPhone with me for music anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
Agreed... That would rock. I miss my nike+ but the touch is way better than the nano

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro: 7200 RPM 250 HD, 2 gig Ram, 2.4 Gig processor... IPHONE 3g
That looks really cool. Not like they are the first who have ever done it but it would be a totally nice added touch :) Can't wait to see it happen.

Thanks for posting it :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
WOW. That App will be a necessity for me!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.