• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Good Seller/Bad Seller List

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
AnatomyOfARyan. Traded the PowerBook for his Wii.

Sorry, should have been more specific. I traded the PowerBook, in return Wii and 200$. This was my 2nd time purchasing on a forum, so I really didn't know the experience. He was so helpful and patient. He shipped the wii first, I shipped out the Powerbook, then he paypal'd me the 200. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP, 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 160 GB HDD
Zhisf is a con-artist. Bought his Macbook and Ipod touch and after a week of good conversation regarding the shipment, I received nothing. If anyone knows anything about him, please let me know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66ghz Core 2 duo iMac (20in), 320gb HDD, 4gb DDR3 1066mhz, iPhone 3g (8GB), Nano 4g (16GB)
Good Buyer!!: Cmu93

Cmu93 is an excellent buyer, came through with the payment as discussed, no problems at all!! Would definitely recommend!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.2 ghz, 4gb ram / iphone / ipod.
Reaction score
First, He got the 2nd iphone I sent him, I was gone a month and came back to this,the first one was not yet returned....... Feel free to PM him........ Oh and yes i was banned at Mac rumors, for linking a review to another Mac fourm, LOL

I had over 250 sales on that site and NEVER had 1 issues, feel free to check the market place.......ALL HIGH END Items......

Last edited:
Reaction score
AVOID Kevin83165 AKA DouglasP. This person first contacted me regarding my interest in trading my MBA for his MBP. I had been looking around for a similar trade and he seemed pretty credible and had made about 3 or so trades on the forums in the past. I went with my gut and after agreeing to overnight eachother the laptops I shipped mine overnight to him the next day. He provided me with a tracking number that was never even registered with Fedex and never showed up. After avoiding me for a week after recieving my MBA I decided to start researching more and found he went by a couple real names. So i dug up some dirt and came across his fathers email. Once i got a hold of his father turned out his son had taken his online identity and was making deals and scamming ppl behind his back. Father admits son had done this before. After emails back and forth from the father explaining my situation he promises to fix it for me. 2 days later i get an email from him accusing me of being a scammer because of a couple past trades he dug up on me that went wrong. They werent scams, just miscommunication and ppl were refunded completely. From that he decided that i was trying to scam him out of MY OWN LAPTOP and that his son claims to never have heard of me. He will probably come on here to try and rebut all of this and say im the scammer,blah blah blah, but he has no facts. I have tracking#'s with signature confirmation, PM's from him, emails from him, His address, Full name, cell phone(which he then canceled after many calls from me) wifes cell #(which turned out to be he gave me his 11 yr old daughters #). Fedex is already working on the claim, and if that falls through I already have a police report with his local Police as well as IC3.gov and a drawn up supoena from my lawyer. AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS ON ALL MAC FORUMS.

Reaction score
Avoid DannyAR at all costs. What he doesn't tell you is he goes by several alias himself, and in fact is banned from Macnn for trying to sell computers that are non existent. Heres a link to that http://forums.macnn.com/59/marketplace/366921/feeler-fs-macbook-air-1-6-a/.

He gets caught in scams and has to give them their money back before Py Pal gets on him.

He contradicts himself, even in this forum and here's a link to that FS: MacBook Air 1.6/80GB, iPod Classic 160GB

Just do a google search on his email address [email protected], and you will see skeletons coming out of the closet.

So I encourage you to look up my user name kevin83165

And Dannyar (Or his alias's which are many) and be the judge of who is a scammer. My reputation speaks for itself.

Reaction score
You seem to always try to avoid the accusations made about you and try to flip them based on my past sales. Why dont you answer all the accusations about your theft of my Macbook Air? Just because someone commits murder doesnt mean you can commit murder and get away with it. FACT: Ive messed up some of my past sales that resulted in refunds. FACT: I use 2 user names over 3 forums, everyone does it. FALSE: I have no skeletons which can be seen by conducting the same search you are advising ppl to do. FACT: over the course of 10 sales on ebay i have 100% feedback. FACT: YOU STOLE MY MBA AND REFUSE TO ADMIT IT EVEN AFTER EVIDENCE FROM PM'S YOU HAVE SENT ME AND EVEN A PM AS EARLY AS YESTERDAY FROM YOU ASKING ME FOR THE ADMIN PASSWORD SINCE THE PERSON YOU SOLD MY AIR TO, CANT GET INTO IT AND YOU SOLD THE RESTORE DISCS SEPARATELY. I CAN PROVIDE MODS ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT HERE AND VERIFY THOSE PM'S IF NECESSARY. YOU ARE A GRADE A SCAM ARTIST.

Avoid DannyAR at all costs. What he doesn't tell you is he goes by several alias himself, and in fact is banned from Macnn for trying to sell computers that are non existent. Heres a link to that http://forums.macnn.com/59/marketplace/366921/feeler-fs-macbook-air-1-6-a/.

He gets caught in scams and has to give them their money back before Py Pal gets on him.

He contradicts himself, even in this forum and here's a link to that FS: MacBook Air 1.6/80GB, iPod Classic 160GB

Just do a google search on his email address [email protected], and you will see skeletons coming out of the closet.

So I encourage you to look up my user name kevin83165

And Dannyar (Or his alias's which are many) and be the judge of who is a scammer. My reputation speaks for itself.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
Very positive experience with da2003pizimp.

Fast shipping, good communication, item better than expected!

Reaction score
I purchased a Mac Pro from boarderjosh10, and everything was completely on the up and up. The computer arrived as described, and Josh really bent over backwards to help out when UPS dropped the ball.

Josh is a great seller, and you should have no reservations in dealing with him.

Reaction score
Avoid selling and buying from JacobC at all costs. He was the most difficult person to deal with. Sold him a BROKEN computer AS-IS and he tried to get his money back after he opened the computer and tried to fix it himself and damaged it more. He is a liar and not worth dealing with.

Reaction score
i was wondering, is there any rules for trading? im about to trade my macbook to someone in this forum for a macbook pro, he sounds trusting, just checked his ebay profile and everything's good. he keeps things up to date, sent me a dollar to see if my email is a verified member of paypal and did the same.

but this is my first time doing this so im a little scared, but yeh..thats all. got any heads up for me? thanks!

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
We don't govern anything dealing with rules for Trading, Buying, or Selling between you and the person you are dealing with. The Buy, Sell, Trade forum is a "Use at your own risk" basis.

Reaction score
i traded my 13" black macbook to krispy2135, for his 15" macbook pro.

he keeps things up to date, good communication and we both sent our items within 2 days and got here safely. A+++

Reaction score
i traded my 13" black macbook to krispy2135, for his 15" macbook pro.

he keeps things up to date, good communication and we both sent our items within 2 days and got here safely. A+++

Same deal here...machead was great to do business with...reliable and good with communication also...thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
I sold my Mac Mini to techster82, excellent transaction, no problems at all.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I purchased a couple of the Apple Black Stick "spudgers" that Techound1 sells. He shipped them very quickly and was very pleasant to do business with. He is a trustworthy seller and his product is awesome as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15.4" 2.4 Ghz, Core 2 duo, 4Gb RAM, 320 GB HD
Good Buyer/Bad Buyer List

Good Buyer - adebusk

I sold my 2Gb of MacBook Pro RAM to adebusk and she was very good to deal with.

BAD Buyer - bargsbeer

bargsbeer (this forum) agreed to meet me to buy my Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and he never called or showed up to meet. Never apologized or contacted me back. He may have 99.3% Positive feedback on eBay, but he has no manners.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
great thread/idea.

if someone ripped me off, I would make it my mission in life to harass them til the end of time . :Evil:

contact your local attorney generals office (this may have been mentioned). .... the post office.... then I would post their name and personal info on craigs so all can see lol

its sad we have people like this. who want something for nothing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.