• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Good Seller/Bad Seller List

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White 2.0GHz Macbook, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD
+1 for Ghostshadow. Thanks for the itrip!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Same goes to BananaPancakes, Great communication and fast payment. I couldn't ask for more. I would definitely would do business again!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, 30gb HD, 1.33ghz, 512mb ram 12in screen, osx 10.3.9
im new here but just wanted to say that i already love this forum and hope to soon trade or but from others. Im a member of a honda forum as well as a huge fan of ebay (118+ positive feedbacks)...i know im new and probably should read the rules b4 i post this but is it ok to trade/buy/sell if im new?...even if i have a great ebay reference and good references form other forums? thanks.-Phil

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHZ MacBook Black 2GB's RAM 200GB Hard Drive
Props to MinaMACMan.

Just finished a transaction with MinaMACMan. Bought his 80GB Ipod Video.

Great guy, awesome dealing with him!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2006 | 2011 21.5in iMac-1tb-i5-12gig | iPhone 3gs
Macjuicy23

It was a long process with an iPod I bought from him, but he communicated very well through PM's.
I understand that *bleep* happens.
... postal screw ups...
... death in the family...
... Thanksgiving holiday...

PHEW! Just glad it got here!!

My gf will finally get the iPod she's been dying for!

Thanks Macjuicy.... ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
AnatomyOfARyan. Traded the PowerBook for his Wii.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Mac_Biodiesel is a great seller. Sent the RAM out quick and it works great!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Aluminum iMac C2D 2.0 Ghz/4 Gb Ram/250 Gb HDD/ etc....
the Mac-Forums user "msjoymarie" (also goes by "lildimples", or "lildimples16" on other forums) is a scammer. We entered a trade agreement (2 of my laptops for her Power Mac G5, me sending one laptop and her sending the desktop at same time, other laptop shipped once I received Desktop). She lied to me about the tracking # she gave to me. My PB G4 overnighted to a hair salon, and nothing at my door step! Please beware....I understand delays can happen in shipping, but I called fedex and had them check all packages in the US for a destination address of my own, nothing, tried the tracking #, BOGUS!!!!

Reaction score
Good seller-da2003pizimp.
Bought a clamshell, he/she gave me a great deal since i was interested in one for a while, and they even went out of their way to upgrade the OS for me. Shipped really fast too, everything was as described if not better, i'm really happy.

Reaction score
Another good seller- TheCubedxbox.
Sold me an iPod mini with a hard drive that may be going bad, everything looks (and for now, works) great!

Pleasure to deal with.

Reaction score
spdfrek did a great trade with me. MacBook Pro for my Dell Vostro/PowerBook G4/iPod Shuffle. Everything went smoothly. Great user!

Reaction score
Likewise for Aaron, ups didn't update their tracking info but everything arrived looking good!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
mlyles1

Held up his end of the trade perfectly.

Got keyboard today, and it was in great shape.

Sending his shuffle out tomorrow afternoon.

Reaction score
Derek

Traded Derek an Apple keyboard for an Ipod shuffle. Derek was great to deal with. Shuffle was in excellent condition. Thanks again.

Reaction score
CyberGypsy sold me an Iphone and I never received it. Was communicating with me for the first 10 days or so and now they don't reply to anything. I issued a PayPal dispute but I haven't heard anything yet. Its exactly a month today since I purchased the item.

Reaction score
CyberGypsy sold me an Iphone and I never received it. Was communicating with me for the first 10 days or so and now they don't reply to anything. I issued a PayPal dispute but I haven't heard anything yet. Its exactly a month today since I purchased the item.

cybergypsy was banned from macrumors...just an FYI.

Reaction score
bought youthpastor's blackbook. excellent transaction...great communication, fast shipping. couldn't ask for a better seller.

cheers.

This is a link to a website that gives great information on how to report Internet crime and fraud:

http://www.uhttps://www.fbi.gov/investigate/cybersa.gov/Citizen/Topics/Internet_Fraud.shtml

Also-listed on this page, is the Internet Fraud and Complaint Center, which is linked to the FBI:

Internet Crime Complaint Center(IC3) | Home Page

In case anyone needs to report being ripped off; not sent merchandise, not returned payment without merchandise, etc. Just be sure to read the information carefully and see which category applies to you.

Reaction score
Westley Wyatt is a terrible seller. Sends damaged stuff then tells you to get bent when you ask for a refund.
[email protected] <--AVOID!!
He's selling multiple macbooks right now on ebay, eBay Member: wesleyrw

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.