• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Good Seller/Bad Seller List

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
This thread exists solely as a guide when conducting business with fellow members of this forum. It is in no way put together by any of the forum administration and they do not take responsibility for transactions that take place here.

Before buying, selling, or trading on this forum take the time to follow a few simple rules that may save you from getting scammed:

1. Check the seller's feedback. This may be provided here, ebay, heatware, or other sites.

2. Get a traceable email account. Hotmail, gmail and other free addresses can be registered to any person under any name and are not traceable.

3. Ask for a phone number and talk to the seller before purchasing an item.

4. Do not use Western Union for Payments as they provide no protection for the buyer. Only use money orders with established traders who have adequate feedback. Paypal.com and escrow.com are two sites that give buyer protection.

5. For sellers, do not ship to unconfirmed addresses when using Paypal, you have no coverage from chargebacks if you do this.

Once again the below list is for reference only. Please do not use this thread to resolve a dispute with another member. That can be done through email or private messages with that person. If you had a good or bad experience with a member please PM that info and they will be added to the appropriate list. I hope this will serve to better the buy/sell forum and thus benefit us the members.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
And just for kicks to help prevent the massive flame war I'm sure this thread could spiral into let's try this:

You are allowed to leave one post of feedback per transaction and one rebuttal post if necessary on the original post by the other party. Just like on eBay or any other feedback site.

This will prevent long back and forth issues, if you need more, take it to PM. This will also encourage both parties to do everything they can to make the transaction smooth.

But if a flame war develops, this thread will be closed and all parties involved will be banned so think carefully before you post.

All Forum Rules and Buy/Sell/Trade Forum Specific Rules apply here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
I love how nobody has used this

Reaction score
i'll be the 1st one to use this....

SELLERS BEWARE!!!!

DeathtoPCs is a scammer! I sold him my ibook and he told me that a MO was on the way... well I never got anything, after going back and forth with emails he told me that he'll send a check via fedex.... I've never gotten anything, and now his email ([email protected]) no longer works... great!

Dont sell that guy anything, he will rip you off!

I trusted him and sent him the item without receving payment, oh how stupid I was doing that.... take it from my lesson and dont sell anything to this guy, and never send anything without getting a payment 1st!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
taseal said:
Dont sell that guy anything, he will rip you off!

I trusted him and sent him the item without receving payment, oh how stupid I was doing that.... take it from my lesson and dont sell anything to this guy, and never send anything without getting a payment 1st!
I am sorry that happened, that really sucks. Take any and all legal action against him that you can.
Personally, I would never have dealt with him considering his short time on the forum and low rep. It may seem somewhat predjudiced of me, but I would never deal with anyone under the age of 21, no matter how much rep he/she has... and I am pretty sure he is not 21. I know age doesn't always speak to a person's maturity and reliability, but it does count for something. Plus if something were to go awry, then there is a less likely chance that the person would get off so easily if and when they were caught.
Also, like you said, this is a good lesson to any seller... don't send a thing until you have been paid for it.

Please keep us posted on this if you get any update.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
My experience with Tech was fantastic. I bought his ibook g4 in febuary for my ladyfriend. Everything went fine. Super fast shipping and good communication.

Reaction score
D3v1L80Y said:
I am sorry that happened, that really sucks. Take any and all legal action against him that you can.
Personally, I would never have dealt with him considering his short time on the forum and low rep. It may seem somewhat predjudiced of me, but I would never deal with anyone under the age of 21, no matter how much rep he/she has... and I am pretty sure he is not 21. I know age doesn't always speak to a person's maturity and reliability, but it does count for something. Plus if something were to go awry, then there is a less likely chance that the person would get off so easily if and when they were caught.
Also, like you said, this is a good lesson to any seller... don't send a thing until you have been paid for it.

Will do, lets hope something comes good out of it :(

Reaction score
update...

he sold a macbook to someone on another forum, and ended up sending him my ibook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac i5, 12GB, 1TB; iPhone 4 32GB AT&T
Purchased ibook G4 from LSK6453

I recently purchased a 14inch ibook from LSK6453 (Larry). Great Seller, very professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

Reaction score
Codyclark..

Just sold my iBook to him. Very good communication, payment through paypal.

Highly recommend for future deals

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Good Seller - Bohemian:

I just purchased a 14" G4 iBook from him. Great guy. Very cooperative and gave me one **** of a good deal IMHO.

-Chris

Reaction score
I WAS ALSO SCAMED BY DEATH TO PCS HE WAS SUPPOSE TO GIVE ME A WHITE G3 AND GVE A BLUEBERRY NOW HE DOESNT GO ON AIM OR NOTHING!!!! I FEEL SO STUPID well it was a crap dell laptop but still BE ON the look out :( the blueberry doesnt even work he said it was maxed out and it has no ram what so ever :( i get that error and the mac wont run any os so be on the look out HE CLAIMS THINGS ARE FOR HIS WIFE AND ITS BAD AND FALSE!

Reaction score
taseal where did u ship to michigan right did he say it was a netowrking or computer company ? cause i been reading up on some scammers and thers someone by the name of steven london who has scamed mac peoples for like 3 years already from forum to forum, what is funny is that all these aspects to this steve are the same to death to pcs, he tells u to ship to a location like a company, then lies about how it was broken by ups and then makes up lies why he sent u the wrong thing or why he hasnt sent u nothing at all, wow i think it might be the same guy its in michigan and everything. Then his emails dont work no more either wow do a google search on him idk if its ok to post the link cause its from another forum but if its ok just give me the green light and ill do it

Reaction score
they said he went to jail but he was due out in 05 its 06 now it can be him u never know so DONT TRADE WITH DEATH TO PCS

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
D3v1L80Y said:

I guess I still have 3 more years before I can sell you anything or buy from you then.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i'd deal with you any day of the week PBG4, but also because we would meet up in NJ

someone mentioned Bohemian earlier in this thread, he is also a great buyer! i sold him my external HD had prompt responses via email/PM, laid out the deal well and quickly payment was prompt and sent it out. got email saying product was recieved worked perfectly and it was just what he wanted.
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0, 1gb ram,80 gig hdd, Powermac G5, 80 Gig HDD, 1/5 gbs of ram. dvd writer
Matthew_love84
Talked multiple times, we also had agreement which he broke.

Reaction score
VEGAS4EVER...

GREAT TRADE!!!

This was one of the easiest and smoothist transaction I have had in a long time.
I hope you enjoy the laptop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
Very Bad Seller - Psychopirate. He nailed me (ahem, Capitol One) for 750.00 then had the nads to come back to the site and try again before he was banned.

Reaction score
Excellent transaction with Dark. Quick to reply to my questions, shipped quickly, sent me tracking info right away. Great product, great guy. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.