fonts,menus,window buttons etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
LOL.. That's a great description and I'd never heard it before. :app

But does this mean you're not using the Mac's Dictation??? :Smirk:

In today's political climate, using Dictation would not be cool - could be on the precipice of a "slippery slope". :Mischievous::smarty:wasntme 12345

- Patrick
======

In today's political climate, using Dictation would not be cool - could be on the precipice of a "slippery slope". :Mischievous::smarty:wasntme

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
@toMACsh
In today's political climate, using Dictation would not be cool - could be on the precipice of a "slippery slope". :Mischievous::smarty:wasntme

Ahem...!!! You seem to have edited my quoted text to make it appear that your phrase was part of my quote. Not really appreciated if you don't mind. :[

Just saying...

- Patrick
======

OP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mini 16gig/Air 2017 4gig
I would have liked a PC 12 inch set up for Ubuntu but to have one built its not any cheaper than a Mac. btw I tried ubuntu today from USB not installed,just temp session and it works well on this rig. Any other apps that can increase font and make menu bars at least a little bigger please let me know of them. I will pay a small fee for a good app.With Macs it seems you have to pay now and then.And I am ok with the terminal being an ubuntu user. We get a lot of stuff going in the terminal in Linux.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
OP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
they dont make toolbars bigger. I did the scaling down one notch and thats a start but not enough.Does mojave support css file mods like Linux does?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
What tool bars are you talking about? I just used scaling on my MBP and the top bar and Dock, along with the top bars of all open windows got larger. So what do you have that is NOT getting larger?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
@toMACsh

Ahem...!!! You seem to have edited my quoted text to make it appear that your phrase was part of my quote. Not really appreciated if you don't mind. :[

Just saying...

- Patrick
======

Patrick, I had some trouble posting that. I thought I had gotten it sorted out. I was told my post was too short, and needed to be 5 characters minimum, but it was way over that!??

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Patrick, I had some trouble posting that. I thought I had gotten it sorted out. I was told my post was too short, and needed to be 5 characters minimum, but it was way over that!??

toMACsh, I know what happened as it happened to me when I was in a hurry replying to a quote the other day.

When you hit Reply with a Quote, be sure to click below the quote and maybe hit return to go down a few lines. If you do not sometimes you will start typing in the middle of the quote of the post and when you try and save it the forums will tell you your post is too short. Like I said had it happen just the other day because I was in a hurry. That is how the quoted text got changed.

Not your fault but it can be avoided by being careful that you are typing below where the end quote is.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dennis, that is particularly true with Patrick's posts because there are a lot of blank lines in every one before you get to his name.

@Patrick, why don't you edit your sig in your profile and not add all those blank lines in your posts? That might make it less likely for what happened to happen again.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Dennis, that is particularly true with Patrick's posts because there are a lot of blank lines in every one before you get to his name.

@Patrick, why don't you edit your sig in your profile and not add all those blank lines in your posts? That might make it less likely for what happened to happen again.

Jake, Agree completely. When there is a lot of blank space between the message and the Sig, people think they are at the bottom of the quote when they are not.

OP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I want the bookmarks toolbar to get a little fatter and the tiny fonts much bigger.. And I would like the status bar(red,yellow,green bar) to be bigger too.I can live with the rest of it.Like I said I scaled down 1 and that helped.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
AH, so this is in Safari? Just Safari?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.