Request for advice on a Macintosh SE FD/HD

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I was wondering if you could offer me some advice. I have a Macintosh SE FD/HD and I would like some pointers on how I can ensure it goes to a good home, to someone who will appreciate it.

It was the first Macintosh computer my Dad owned and it was the first computer my brother and I used as children. We’ve been a family obsessed with anything Mac or Apple ever since!

It has been well looked after and I have the original packaging and the computer carry case.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
Kate

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
That machine is nearly 30 years old and woefully out of date. Perhaps a museum would like it as a relic because it isn't worth anything to anybody in the modern Internet era.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I was wondering if you could offer me some advice. I have a Macintosh SE FD/HD and I would like some pointers on how I can ensure it goes to a good home, to someone who will appreciate it.

Perhaps you can look for a Mac User's Group (MUG) nearby your home. Usually a MUG has members that are Mac enthusiasts and collectors. I'm sure they would be happy to accept that Mac SE or they would know of someone who would like to add it to their collection.

Good luck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.