My Mac Pro tower led light is blinking fast and computer must be turned off to turn b

Reaction score
This recently started happening. It is happening with more frequency now. When working properly the tower sleeps with the led light steadily turning off and on and upon the touch of any key it starts up. Now with this faster blinking I must shut down the computer in order to turn it back on. Someone please help as I am not a well versed computer tech savant.

OP
I
Reaction score
Oh wow. Thank you!!!!!!! This makes perfect sense. The people at apple suggested the same thing. I appreciate your reply so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Mac-Forums

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
RAM is really easy to replace (must be, I've done it!). Make sure you buy from a reputable supplier such as Crucial where you can also find out exactly which type/model you need.

OP
I
Reaction score
RAM is really easy to replace (must be, I've done it!). Make sure you buy from a reputable supplier such as Crucial where you can also find out exactly which type/model you need.

I’m on it. Once again thank you for taking the time to help me.

Sent from my iPhone using Mac-Forums

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.