Enpass now allows you to check passwords agaist "Have I Been Pawned" website

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Enpass lets you check your passwords against the list of breached passwords managed by Troy Hunt on his web site "Have I Been Pawned"
This topic came up recently in another post and I mentioned that 1Password allows this via a new addition called Watchtower.
I'm pleased to announce that my default password manager Enpass also has this facility. https://www.enpass.io/docs/manual-desktop/pwned.html
Call me stupid but until today I was not aware of this so I cannot say how long this feature has been included. I found out purely by accident while reading the long list of "bug" fixes in the iOS update notes re a wrong message that may occur during the process of checking your passwords against the breached list (only for the iOS version).
So I immediately checked my desktop version using the instructions in the above site and voila! A list of 29 passwords out of a total of 241 have been Pawned.
Now to the time consuming job of changing them but a big thank you to Troy and Enpass.:wink

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.