Graphics pads?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2010 MBP 13, 8 gig mem, 2 int disks 500gig SSD, 1Tb SSHD . 2010 iMac, 8 gig, 2 Tb SSHD. iMac M1
up until Sierra my Wacom bluetooth graphics pad worked fine, but now, forget it. I have been toying with the idea of a new jobbie, but I haven't been able to find one I can afford with both a mouse (for SWMBO) and a pen for the slave (me). If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them please?

I also have a question? Why do the pens need a replaceable nib? The one I have now doesn't and until Wacom stopped upgrading the driver it had worked perfectly well with a hard nylon type plastic nib. I gave good pressure differences and was a very good bit of kit. So if anyone can tell me why the changeable nib I would appreciate it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
So if anyone can tell me why the changeable nib I would appreciate it.

I haven't used a Wacom Tablet since the days when Noah was building his Arc.

But even back then, as I recall, the nibs could come in different sizes and widths for different types of drawing and could also be damaged and would require replacement, or were just plain worn out from plain old wear and tare. Sure nothing unusual about that.

And as I recall, just the pen alone was expensive enoughSo it would be rather expensive having to replace the whole thing and tip every time.

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.