Can anyone help me find this app?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
Now I bet that makes for some interesting stories.
Sly, we have been married 53 years now, and she still gets me to say, "Wow, I never saw THAT coming!"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
On the subject of Wife, I've been happily running Wife 2.0 for 18 years or so now.

Prior to that I had Girlfriend 3.0 and then Wife 1.0. However after the uograde, Wife 1.0 became unreliable, unresponsive and more interested in other users. An incremental upgrade to Wife 1.1 failed to address the problems so it was uninstalled and replaced with Wife 2.0 and I couldn't be happier.

Sorry, I know this doesn't help the OP but it made me chuckle for a few seconds at least!!
Very similar situation here except it will be our 40th married anniversary this year with wife 2 and I'm way better off without ex-wife and ex-best friend. I think most will see and understand the ex-connections!! Talk about blind love on my end!!

Question is, Rod - do you any backups?O:);DIan
LOL!!! lmao.gif clap.gif

- Patrick
======

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Sly, we have been married 53 years now, and she still gets me to say, "Wow, I never saw THAT coming!"
Congratulations on that achievement. In these days of celebrity divorces after what seems like every 15 minutes it's refreshing to see anniversaries lasting far longer than that.

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Question is, Rod - do you any backups?O:);D

Ian

Yes but so far I've never needed to use them. An occasional reboot seems to fix everything. 40 years now without an upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using Mac-Forums

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.