• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Atta Boy FedEx

Reaction score
FedEx delivered my new iMac yesterday....a day ahead of schedule. It may take em a day or two to get started but once they do they boogie. The package let Shanghi one evening and arrived in Oakland, California the next morning where it then went to Memphis, then back to Tulsa then to Fort Smith,AK for delivery on the 29th...all in one day, and then a driver delivered it to my door 7:10pm on the 28th...Atta Boy FedEx. Spent most of today setting up and getting the thing configured like I want it and installing my favorite programs. Do believe I am gonna like this set up, right at 7T of drive storage between 3 computers and all files accessible by all 3 computers.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Congrats James. Unboxing & setting up a new computer has got to be very near the top of the list of fun things us nerdy adults get to do!:)

- Nick

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Way to go. I know you are enjoying the new gear. Congrats.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Great improvement thanks Sly!!

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Thanks. I never meant to keep ole Sam around for too long. We'll see how long this one lasts.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27"iMac OS X 10.7.5 Core i5
That's gotta be a first....a positive comment about FedEx...lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.