Every device I own is being controlled....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Thank you guys for trying to help me and I appreciate it but I don't think anyone can understand unless they were to come and connect to my internet

One thing you can try, and see if things improve and keep the gremlins at bay for a bit is to boot up and use Safe Boot Mode and see if things improve.
Doing so will disable most third party software and some OS X stuff, but if the goofy things keep happening, then all I can suggest is you must have gremlins about.

To boot into Safe Boot Mode, press and hold the shift key during a boot up, log in and try using your Mac the best you can. To get out of it, just restart normally.

If things improve drastically, then I would suspect you have some third party software installed causing the problem.

The solution for that is to try tracking down the problem, not always easy, or do a clean Mac OS install and then just migrate your personal data to your new clean OS.

- Patrick
======

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
Also, get malwarebytes from malwarebytes.com and run it to see if any malware has appeared on your system. You don't need to pay for it, it will run in the "pay" version for 30 days and then revert to the free version when you don't pay. That's their model and most of us haven't paid, I think.

Anyway, malwarebytes will look for any nefarious stuff that may have hitched a ride on your browser.

OP
InkyAngee
Reaction score
The first image has NOTHING to do with your machine. It has EVERYTHING to do with the Pandora site you are visiting. You access websites using either the HTTP (unsecure) or HTTPS (secure) methods. Note, the S part. To ensure security, any website that purports to support HTTPS need to have a valid certificate issues by a certifying authority (CA). These certificates are set to expire at a certain time to ensure that people continue to renew it and "maintain" their good standing.

This is akin to your car's inspection sticker expiring every year. While valid, you are good, once expired if you don't renew your inspection, you get a ticket from a cop. A car capable of tracking the inspection dates will give you a warning. This website warning is the same thing. Just like you can't do an inspection check on your car and put a sticker on it, you can't fix the certificate issue on the website.

Just ensure that you DO NOT transmit any sensitive information to that site, like username/passwords since it can be "hijacked" and if you use the same username/password combo elsewhere, your other accounts can be compromised.

You will find that we are community of pretty caring and knowledgable members capable of helping anyone navigate the technological landscape. We all started as dunces at one point in time and had somebody teach us. We are just passing that along, so by all means ask all the questions you want with as much information as you can muster and we will help you figure it all out.

Thank you so much I really appreciate it. I wanted to ask, I read somewhere that a new feature of High Sierra had some security thing that made loading kexts only approved by the user. Im not sure how that works but I have 140 loaded and never even heard of some of them. I know that when I approve the installation of an app, that app can load whatever they want from then on but would you mind looking at the ones that show up with Kextstat?

- - - Updated - - -

One thing you can try, and see if things improve and keep the gremlins at bay for a bit is to boot up and use Safe Boot Mode and see if things improve.
Doing so will disable most third party software and some OS X stuff, but if the goofy things keep happening, then all I can suggest is you must have gremlins about.

To boot into Safe Boot Mode, press and hold the shift key during a boot up, log in and try using your Mac the best you can. To get out of it, just restart normally.

If things improve drastically, then I would suspect you have some third party software installed causing the problem.

The solution for that is to try tracking down the problem, not always easy, or do a clean Mac OS install and then just migrate your personal data to your new clean OS.

- Patrick
======

Thank you, I will try that right now

- - - Updated - - -

Also, get malwarebytes from malwarebytes.com and run it to see if any malware has appeared on your system. You don't need to pay for it, it will run in the "pay" version for 30 days and then revert to the free version when you don't pay. That's their model and most of us haven't paid, I think.

Anyway, malwarebytes will look for any nefarious stuff that may have hitched a ride on your browser.

I actually tried that and for some reason it worked for a day or 2 then after that it refused to load. It would just flash open like it was going to run and then close itself out. I tried reinstalling it and got the same result :\

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I actually tried that and for some reason it worked for a day or 2 then after that it refused to load. It would just flash open like it was going to run and then close itself out. I tried reinstalling it and got the same result

It sounds like it's time for a new, clean, macOS!!!

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.