• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Macbook Pro with up to 32GB of memory

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I do not want to be answering for chscag but I have to ask if you have a link to any anti-glare covers for the 27" iMacs as I could not find any that were really anti-glare. All I found was privacy and I do not need any of those.

I have no experience with them but there are several options using a web search that works for me such as:
anti-glare covers for 27" iMac
https://www.google.com/search?clien...i-glare+covers+for+27"+iMac&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

- Patrick
======

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 MacBook Pro, 15", i9, 32GB RAM, Monterey
I have no experience with them but there are several options using a web search that works for me such as:
anti-glare covers for 27" iMac
https://www.google.com/search?clien...i-glare+covers+for+27"+iMac&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Thanks for the link. This may be a viable option for me.

I already have a matte 32" BenQ monitor that I like quite a bit, but I assume I can attach it to an iMac and use it as the primary monitor and use the iMac monitor itself as the secondary with this anti-glare cover on it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.