Too Good to be True for WordPress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M2 16GB Memory Apple M2 Chip, Somona
All in one WordPress for $ 39.99.. Its in Mac Forum Deal ( got email ) What do u think?

(outdated link removed)

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Wordpress is generally a very easy system to get up and running (either the professional hosted or self-hosted) and the themes make it very easy to customize. What are you hoping to get out of this offering?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
All in one WordPress for $ 39.99.. Its in Mac Forum Deal ( got email ) What do u think?

@Ron:

I would stay away from any mac-forums deals. They are no longer being supported by Penton and with the forums due to close down any day, you might just be out your money.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
Similar offer available from other companies.

OP
Dittoman1
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M2 16GB Memory Apple M2 Chip, Somona
@Ron:

I would stay away from any mac-forums deals. They are no longer being supported by Penton and with the forums due to close down any day, you might just be out your money.

I remember Chscag mentioned about the Deal before, again now so I ll stay away from it
Thanks all for replying

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Processor : 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory : 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz Graphics : Intel Iris 1536 MB Storage
Wordpress is generally a very easy system to get up and running (either the professional hosted or self-hosted) and the themes make it very easy to customize. What are you hoping to get out of this offering?

Very true, and with page builders coming standard with WordPress like Gutenberg its going to change many things. Theme developers and some plugin developers are already looking elsewhere and design agencies are "Not selling websites anymore" but consulting services. The bottom end of web design it in for a rough time. You need to innovate your industry and it can be as easy as changing what you are offering slightly .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.