Transfer songs from iMac to iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I was wondering why my previously bought songs from iTunes are no longer in my MBP

Again, I don't know but a google or bing websearch gives lots of hits as to why:ie:
I was wondering why my previously bought songs from iTunes are no longer in my MBP
https://www.bing.com/search?q=I+was...om+iTunes+are+no+longer+in+my+MBP&form=APMCS1

It seems like there can be almost too many variables and conditions these days. And yes I'm 77 which makes the old brain work too hard.

PS: No wonder I never purchase any music from Apple's iTunes music store.

- Patrick
======

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for all your replies...very informative..... for me, reading them is one thing..... executing them is another..... solving my problem with another software program seems like solving one problem by creating another problem...how many times have I screwed up my download because my laptop seems to have been frozen so I start on banging the keys.....how many times I have messed up MBP by redoing what is supposed to be a simple process and procedure.... how many times I subscribed to the software program, paying the monthly charges not knowing Im being charged... it's hard to keep track of everything even if I write everything down in hard copy and some reminders in my CP........it's life....making it simple is just difficult nowadays...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.