• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

heredis 2015 for Mac for sale

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2017 running Mojave, iPhone 12, iPad 6th generation
I had purchased Heredis 2015 to use on my Mac. In past I used PAF on Windows PC. Once I figured my way around using Heredis, it was pretty good.

Unfortunately my Mac had major issues after I returned from hospital and I am reverting back to my PC. Heredis could not give me a refund. AND I cannot afford at this time to see if I can exchange Mac version for PC version.

So I am wondering if anyone would like to buy it, mayb for half price. I paid $58 Cdn.
I checked with Heredis about selling and they said as long as I provide required registration numbers, there should not be an issue.

OP
lori5060
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Still,have this Heredis!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Lori:

If you don't have any luck selling "Heredis" here, you might try advertising in your local newspaper, or even eBay. Some folks have good luck selling on Craig's List, but you would need to be very careful about that.

OP
lori5060
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thnx chscag
exactly why i advertised on this forum. don't really want to trust craig's list or other newspaper adverts.
if need be, i just may GIVE it to someone locally who really can use it but cannot afford it.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
There's absolutely nothing wrong with Craig's List.

- Post your item on Craig's List for the price you want (maybe with some negotiation room).
- Buyers will contact you via anonymous email.
- You discuss transaction details with potential buyers via email.
- Agree to meet at a public place (like McDonald's, a local shopping mall, or your local police station).
- You get the cash...the buyer gets the item...everyone is happy.:)

And as chscag mentioned...you can always try eBay. Which is a MUCH larger audience...and therefore greatly increases the chances of selling the item for the price you want.:)

* Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
i just may GIVE it to someone locally who really can use it but cannot afford it.

I don't know what part of BC you live in but most MUG groups have a for sale listing, but usually just for registered members but you could contact any of the execs.

Apple keeps a list somewhere and I'm only familiar with the local VMUG that I used to be a member of:
http://vmug.bc.ca

Or maybe try this:
http://appleusergroupresources.com/find-a-group/

- Patrick
======

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Very generous of you Lori. My daughter in law is into geneology in a big way but uses different software otherwise I would take up your offer.

Just a bit of info to go along with this:

Heredis 2018 for Mac is currently on sale from Heredis for $24.99.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
good buy as I paid $58.... for it originally.
as soon as someone takes this code, hopefully they will let me know so I can delete the post with the key code.

What may not be realized is...when posting this info openly on an internet forum like this...someone in the world could have already used this code...but not mentioned it in the thread.

Probably better to not include the code in the thread...and ask any interested persons to contact you via PM. Then you will know when the code is taken & used.:)

- Nick

OP
lori5060
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
that could be possible buy I checked with Heredis and they said one could download app and use the key code. am sure they will only allow one user. so anyone else who uses the code will not be able to open the app.

so how do I remove the key code I have already entered? or do I remove the specific posting.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I removed the code for you Lori. If you wish, I can remove the post also. Members can not remove posts or edit them after a specified time.

OP
lori5060
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yes please if you would remove that post and the one after it where I say I paid $58

then I can post again and if someone is interested they can contact me. I can't remember...is there an option for private messaging on the forum.
thnx for link to VMUG...I will look into it...may be of some help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.