• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

FS: 4gb PC3-10600 204-Pin RAM

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Hey all!

I am selling some RAM that I am no longer using. Maybe somebody could use it?

What we have here:

4gb (2) 2gb sticks of PC-10600 RAM, Samsung brand.

sXbcpkN.jpg

Pulled directly from my late 2011 15'' MacBook Pro. The RAM is in like new condition. I only used it in the MBP for about a week while I waited on the 16gb sticks that I have in here to arrive. This RAM has been in storage in my desk since. (8 months)

Price: $22 shipped anywhere in the US. Some el'cheapo RAM on amazon is going for $31. I figure 22 is a good starting point. Like always, prices are negotiable!

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Price reduced to $15 shipped.

(sorry for the post, I can't edit my original post)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 3GS & iPhone4 Factory Unlocked.
Hey, if the RAM is still available, please let me know. I'll take it. Thanks

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It is. I apologize for not seeing your response! I also have a set of 8gb available as well.

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iCeQuBe snagged the 8gb set.

Original 4gb still available.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.