Mass email Outlook 2011

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Newbie to the site, looking forward to sharing information.

As part of my business I have acquired 3500 contacts and I have recently set up a new website of which I want to inform everyone. I have Outlook 2011 for Mac and wondered what is the least time consuming way of emailing that many people? If this is possible....

Thank you,

Richard :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to the Mac Forums.

With that many clients to contact, and if you need to do it on a regular basis, I suggest a mass marketing email program rather than using Outlook. I've used Outlook (Windows version) for years at the office and it works great (along with Exchange) but only for a limited amount of contacts. You can setup email address lists but it's going to be lots of work on your part.

A simple Google search for email programs that do mass marketing, contacts, etc. yielded a bunch of hits. Most are for Windows but there are some that work with OS X and Linux.

Perhaps someone else can chime in here with some better ideas for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.