What notebook models would you recommend for office use?

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for notebook recommendations. We are setting up a small office for our business and want to provide everyone with a laptop. Which model would you suggest and why? The business is in the marketing industry so no crazy features are necessary

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
"Marketing industry" could mean anything. You need to explain the normal workflow/applications that are intended to being used which will help in deciding which Mac fits the bill.

OP
R
Reaction score
Using google analytics, Adwords, creating documents (mostly excel), using social media handles.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Thank you for the use cases. The next important question is what is your budget for each machine? If around $1000 or so, then you are looking at the Macbook Air/Macbook or maybe the base 13" Macbook Pro. But the Macbook should do everything you need.

krs

Reaction score
As Raz noted, from a processor & capability point of view, for your needs, any Mac will be fine.
I think you now need to look at some other aspects - like size of screen and connectivity.

I would find a MacBook with a 12-inch screen and a single port unsatisfactory - even for private use.
So I would go for a 13-inch screen and at least two ports

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.