Calender confusion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27"iMac OS X 10.7.5 Core i5
Somehow, somewhere, back in the day, all of the calendars have been checked. Entries show up multiple times when you look at the calendar. I've considered un checking all of the boxes except for one that I share with my wife. I would do the same for her phone calendar. I'm guessing there is no easy way around having my "garbage" day show up 6 times, other than unchecking all of the other boxes and re-entering each event.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I'm guessing there is no easy way around having my "garbage" day show up 6 times, other than unchecking all of the other boxes and re-entering each event.

I'm sure you're not the only one with the same problem, and I don't know how money times I have "organized" my own calendars and got rid of a lot of duplication, and it must have improved things as I know only have three Thanksgivings and three Halloweens but only one All Saints Day left for recent entries.

Maybe have a look here for some "cleanup" suggestions:
Mac calendar duplicate entries
https://www.google.com/search?clien...+calendar+duplicate+entries&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.