Matrox Dualhead Triplehead2go

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
Has anybody here had any luck in having the matrox DP edition adapters work on High Sierra ?

We can see the external monitors in system preferences, but on the matrox PowerDesk App they are not detected thus there is no display output. The latest version of the app and firmware has been installed.

Thanks In Advance !

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Really not enough information to help with the problem. Make sure you're following the Matrox guidelines given here in their examples.

Did the adapter work OK before you installed High Sierra or is it new to you and High Sierra? You might want to address the question regarding the Matrox Powerdesk App directly to Matrox support. I haven't dealt with Matrox for quite some time (back in my Windows days) but they were always responsive to support questions back then. I'm not even sure who owns them now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.