Please visit the new Mac-Forums Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/macforums1

Font issue on browsers
    For some reason, MacBook Air shows a different for this website I am working on https://www.plumbwize.ca/. The issue exists on any browser I test. When I check on W10, the fonts are fine. Is is something to do with Mac or the website? Can someone help me fix this?

You will need to show us screenshots of what you are seeing to be able to give you any ideas. What browsers have you tried to narrow the issue?
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Font issue on browsers

Your Mac's Specs
    Processor : 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory : 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz Graphics : Intel Iris 1536 MB Storage
    On your browser go to the website open your developer console or inspect element , it will tell you if its used a fallback font , or failed to load a font , could be a format issue too. You actully have a number of issues ranging from js errors and as you can see for me it used a fallback font and im on chrome , hp :

Mixed Content: The page at plumbwize.ca/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script plumbwize.ca/wp-content/plugins/techwyse-form/inc/js/jquery-1.3.2.js?ver=4.8.2'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    6Slow network is detected. Fallback font will be used while loading: <URL>

(index):644 Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function
    at (index):644

(index):796 Mixed Content: The page at plumbwize.ca/' was loaded over a secure connection, but contains a form that targets an insecure endpoint plumbwize.ca/wp-content/plugins/techwyse-form/forms/mails/mail.php'. This endpoint should be made available over a secure connection.

(index):871 Mixed Content: The page at 'https://www.plumbwize.ca/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image 'http://www.plumbwize.ca/wp-content/plugins/techwyse-form/forms/template/img/rolling.svg'. This content should also be served over HTTPS.

main.js:113 Uncaught ReferenceError: svg4everybody is not defined
    at main.js:113

(index):1302 Mixed Content: The page at plumbwize.ca/' was loaded over a secure connection, but contains a form that targets an insecure endpoint plumbwize.ca/wp-content/plugins/techwyse-form/forms/mails/mail.php'. This endpoint should be made available over a secure connection.
    (index):1376 Mixed Content: The page at plumbwize.ca/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image plumbwize.ca/wp-content/plugins/techwyse-form/forms/template/img/rolling.svg'. This content should also be served over HTTPS.

(index):1651 Mixed Content: The page at plumbwize.ca/' was loaded over a secure connection, but contains a form that targets an insecure endpoint plumbwize.ca/wp-content/plugins/techwyse-form/forms/mails/mail.php'. This endpoint should be made available over a secure connection.

(index):1726 Mixed Content: The page at plumbwize.ca/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image plumbwize.ca/wp-content/plugins/techwyse-form/forms/template/img/rolling.svg'. This content should also be served over HTTPS.

(index):1 Mixed Content: The page atplumbwize.ca/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure favicon plumbwize.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/favicon.ico'. This content should also be served over HTTPS.

Thread Information