Thread: 24 Anyone?

24 Anyone?

I was wondering...

Apple is a company with an extremely devoted fan base (as shown by this site)

Not only am I a big mac fan, but also a big 24 fan. I was wondering if anyone using these boards watches and keeps up to date. If you don't, you really should, it's such an amazing show!
    DJ Lee

Watts Up Productions
    www.wattsupproductions.com

I love "24", and have seasons 1 & 2, but I still have yet to finish up season 2 collection. Yea I know season 3 is already out on dvd and season 4 is whats on TV now. I know I am way behind, but I really do enjoy the show. Every-hour of that movie is so entertaining!!

24 Anyone?
    Your Mac's Specs
    PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
    Ive never seen it, dont have too much time for tv.

Danster
    The best show on TV everyone who likes a good plot and action should make time to see em but watch thefirst season first

EvoMac
    Couple of my coworkers always talk about it, so finally one of them let me borrow season 1 since I haven't seen any of it. Now to just find the time to watch it...

I would highly recommend it to anyone, especially if your fans of shows such as CSI or Law and Order. It's extremely entertaing and suspenseful! This may sound funny, but I've seen every single episode at least once. Yes, I am a little obsessed.

Be sure to check it out next season! (Don't join in at the end of this season unless you only care about seeing some good action sequences; there are only 3 episodes left, definitly go and buy season one or two dvd's though, they were the two best seasons)

My personal favorite was season 2!
    DJ Lee

Watts Up Productions

Oh yeah, and Tivo is a get companion for watching 24! It's completely differen't w/ no commercials (I start watching it 15min after air time, that way I can fast forward all commercials, and catch up w. live tv by the end).
    DJ Lee

Watts Up Productions

24 Anyone?
    Your Mac's Specs
    PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
    lol, I don't have that kind of extra time, and if I did, I wouldn't spend it watching tv.

Desolate One
    What if I'm a big fan of Bo' Selecta and Red Vs. Blue? Would you recommend 24 then?

Lol. I'll pretty much recommend it to anyone who likes getting an adrenaline rush.
    DJ Lee

Watts Up Productions

Desolate One
    What about those that enjoy their hot sake a bit much?

Hot sake, check it and see
    I heat it up to a hundred and three....

That's right, I like Foreigner too!

Isn't it Hot Blooded?
    DJ Lee

Watts Up Productions

24 Anyone?
    Your Mac's Specs
    20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
    Quote Originally Posted by Desolate One
    What if I'm a big fan of Bo' Selecta and Red Vs. Blue? Would you recommend 24 then?
    Man, I LOVE red vs. blue. I'm going to buy one of their DVDs someday. Call me crazy, but I tried '24' the first season, and just didn't like it. Different strokes for different folks.

-Chris

24 Anyone?
    Your Mac's Specs
    17" 1.5ghz PB,1gb RAM,64mb ATI,80gb HD+PowerMac G4 867mhz,640mb RAM,60gb HD+AirPort xpress+15gb Ipod
    24 is the best program ever made on TV in my humble opinion. And did you know if you have season 2 on DVD check out the directors commentary, somewhere they talk about PCs vs Macs.

With the amount of money they must be making they might be able to use all Macs in season 5! I wish I could write it! Jack Bauer could rescue a PowerBook with critical data on it that would save the world. It would even (if it was new) have a sudden motion sensor on it so the HD wouldn't get corrupted.
    Apple: Why compromise? :mac:

Quote Originally Posted by Wish_4_A_Mac
    24 is the best program ever made on TV in my humble opinion. And did you know if you have season 2 on DVD check out the directors commentary, somewhere they talk about PCs vs Macs.

With the amount of money they must be making they might be able to use all Macs in season 5! I wish I could write it! Jack Bauer could rescue a PowerBook with critical data on it that would save the world. It would even (if it was new) have a sudden motion sensor on it so the HD wouldn't get corrupted.
    Funny, but I'm sorry to say, that would ruin the show.
    DJ Lee

Watts Up Productions

Thread Information