Please visit the new Mac-Forums Facebook page:
Join Us @ Mac-Forums Facebook Page



Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: bugs of 10.5.2

  1. #1
    bugs of 10.5.2
    hey there.
    few bugs that i found are the following.

    ctrl + click on a file on the desktop, choose more, and send the file on a mobile phone with bluetooth, cause finder to crash every time.

    when disconnecting the macbook from external monitor, new icons that added on desktop such as mounted discs etc are missing and force quit finder is needed.

    Logic pro 8 is very slow since the 10.5.2 update.

    If anyone found a solution for those bugs please reply

  2. #2
    bugs of 10.5.2
    Aptmunich's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 09, 2004
    Location
    Munich
    Posts
    9,073
    Your Mac's Specs
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by louiscy1 View Post
    hey there.
    few bugs that i found are the following.
    Okay, let's play reproduce the bug!

    Quote Originally Posted by louiscy1 View Post
    ctrl + click on a file on the desktop, choose more, and send the file on a mobile phone with bluetooth, cause finder to crash every time.
    Hmm, works fine with my gf's K600i.

    Quote Originally Posted by louiscy1 View Post
    when disconnecting the macbook from external monitor, new icons that added on desktop such as mounted discs etc are missing and force quit finder is needed.
    Another no I'm afraid: I mounted the Wingnuts disk image and a DVD, then unplugged my external monitor and the icons showed up fine on my macbook's internal screen. The Finder was also fine. I have seen the bug you're describing on my work macbook before though, I just don't think the cause is as clear cut.


    Quote Originally Posted by louiscy1 View Post
    Logic pro 8 is very slow since the 10.5.2 update.
    Don't have logic, sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by louiscy1 View Post
    If anyone found a solution for those bugs please reply
    You tried the usual? Repair permissions? If not, try the 10.5.2 combo update, or an archive and reinstall.

  3. #3
    yeap i tried that. anyway am not looking for a solution for those problems.
    i just want to mention it to see if there others as well
    tnx for the reply

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bugs
    By Crombie in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 03:41 PM
  2. iTunes bugs
    By yan03 in forum macOS - Apps and Games
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 07:12 PM
  3. How to identify bugs?
    By BigMac123 in forum macOS - Apps and Games
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 09:25 PM
  4. OS 10.5.6 Bugs Fixed?
    By computergeek in forum macOS - Operating System
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 10:30 PM
  5. Possible bugs?
    By stevo-m in forum iPhone Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 05:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •