Please visit the new Mac-Forums Facebook page:
Join Us @ Mac-Forums Facebook Page

Lightbulb Anyone out there know anything about NVT programming? If so, please get in touch.
    Hello Mac Forum! This is my 2nd post on the forum. Its an update to my previous post but I now have more info. I need to fins someone who knows something about NVT programming.

Here is the problem:

I need to run 2 separate applications on my Mac to complete a task. One is a driver/application that launches an application in a web browser and the other is a photo tethering software. They both allow you to shoot/tether directly to the Mac. Part of what they do auto-connects any supported camera attached via USB/Thunderbolt.

Because I am having to perform a workaround ie use 2 applications to perform the task (instead of using just the one application), I was hoping someone could help me to somehow disable the auto-connect of one of the applications. If they both make a connection to the camera it means the camera cannot shoot in any of the applications because the Mac gets confused.

Update: I have an update on how the software driver and hardware (CUG5 Controllers and mechanical Robots for 360 Spin Photography) are configured. Apparently the hardware is designed/configured using NVT programming. According to the suppliers I would need to find someone who knew how to programme NVT. Anyone have experience with this type of programming and know how it could be used to disable the camera connecting via the software/driver?

Let me know if viewing the application itself would be of help. If this is the case, pm me (if that works) and I will send you a download link.

Any help and assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

Anyone out there know anything about NVT programming? If so, please get in touch.
    Your Mac's Specs
    2011 17" MBP 2.2ghz, 16gig ram, OS 10.11.6
    Please continue the conversation as much s possible here. Never know...may be someone else out their now or in the future that could use the info.

Thanks,

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

Anyone out there know anything about NVT programming? If so, please get in touch.
    Any help and assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

Maybe try some websearches on something like 'help with NVT programming' or variations:
    https://www.google.com/search?safe=a...39.QypRMc7zr7A

Some hits may lead to some good resources and help.

Any tech place or school close by to where you live? They may have some suggestions, or may even might teach some courses!!

- Patrick
    ======

Quote Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
    Please continue the conversation as much s possible here. Never know...may be someone else out their now or in the future that could use the info.

Thanks,

- Nick
    Hi Nick, Yep...will do. Thanks, Mark

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pm-r View Post
    Maybe try some websearches on something like 'help with NVT programming' or variations:
    https://www.google.com/search?safe=a...39.QypRMc7zr7A

Some hits may lead to some good resources and help.

Any tech place or school close by to where you live? They may have some suggestions, or may even might teach some courses!!

- Patrick
    ======
    Hi Patrick, Thanks...I have had a look and there doesn't seem to be that much info out here. Will keep looking. Universities is a good idea. Will try that today too. Thanks, Mark

Thread Information