Address Sanitizer. How to set value detect-odr-violation=0
    Guys,

I about to throw my laptop out the window. Could anyone help here. I'm building my app through xcodebuild command with the option enableAddressSanitizer YES.

xcodebuild build-for-testing -project 'SparkMacDesktop/SparkMacDesktop.xcodeproj' -scheme 'Incremental Build Unit Test' -configuration Release -enableAddressSanitizer YES

This works fine. It's builds and when I run my test it's finding issues. Brilliant. One of the issues is

00:04:30.629 ==24173==HINT: if you don't care about these errors you may set ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_odr_violation=0

This is false positive and all I want to do is set detect-odr-violation=0. It states to set the environmental ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_odr_violation=0

1. I have tried to do this using "export ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_odr_violation=0" just before running xcodebuild command
    2. I have tried to do it by setting this value in path (bash_profile..etc...)
    3. I have tried setting it in the xcode project, in the schema. Go to schema, edit schema, select Arguments and add enviromental variable

Nothing works. Does anyone know how to set this enviromental variable. Any help here would really be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Gary

Prefix your xcodebuild command with the argument, so
    Code:
    ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_odr_violation=0 xcodebuild build-for-testing -project 'SparkMacDesktop/SparkMacDesktop.xcodeproj' -scheme 'Incremental Build Unit Test' -configuration Release -enableAddressSanitizer YES
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Thread Information