Thread: Entourage and Time Zones
08-17-2007, 12:14 PM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 07, 2007
- Your Mac's Specs
- 15" 2.8ghz MBP6,2(4gb) | 20" iMac | 1.8 & 2.0 Mini(4gb) | iPhone4 | iPad-4Wifi
Entourage and Time Zones
- Rep Power
Running Entourage, syncing with iCal, then to iPhone, off MS Exchnage server. MBP, iCal, and iPhone all set yo MST right now, all set up with time zone support.
I live in the Mountain Time Zone(MST). I am going to the Pacific Time Zone(PST) for a trip. I am setting up calender items while in MST for things that will happen when I am in PST. If I need to be somewhere at 4:30p PST, I am making the item for 2:30p MST. Will this work correctly when I get to PST and plug into an internet connection.
Things I am considering:
- I have some items that are happening in MST that I need to call in to, IE conference call at 8:00a MST, 10:00a PST
- iPhone may move to PST automatically?
- MBP may move to PST automatically?
- since on MS Exchange, the items synced may show up in PST if the above two devices move to PST?
Am I planning this correctly? I don't want to spend the first night in the hotel re-timing everything. Any tips, things I should change about my set-up?
Thanks for the help!.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By rodaudin in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:20 PM
By newtomac22 in forum Schweb's LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:56 AM
By erheisman in forum macOS - Operating SystemReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2009, 09:19 AM
By brokeenthusiast in forum macOS - Apps and GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:31 AM
By ghsusaxa75 in forum macOS - Apps and GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2008, 12:50 AM