Please visit the new Mac-Forums Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/macforums1

Got My iPhone 6+ today
    Your Mac's Specs
    Mac Pro 3.5 Ghz 6 Core XEON, 1TB SSD,64GB . MBPro 2.2Ghz 480GB SSD, 500GB HD, 16GB
    Got My iPhone 6+ today
    A week earlier than Verizon originally promised!

Just a few comments, not a review. (My previous phone was an iPhone 5.) I don't see how anyone can bend it without putting it in their back pocket and sitting on it. It slips easily and fully into my front jean's pockets (either side) and causes no discomfort when sitting.

It is thin, but I think it fits securely in my hand. I believe it would be difficult to use single handed, but I never really used the iPhone 5 it replaced single handed anyway. When using it as a phone (something that seems to be rare from all the reviews) it is comfortable and not overly large. I am in a low signal area, but the call clarity seems a little better than the iPhone 5 (very subjective and unscientific analysis).

The screen is beautiful and the fingerprint sensor really works. Just remember to enroll finger(s) from both hands. The larger screen is really great for reading emails and I am pleased with the ability to use other on screen keyboards.

I am pleased with my purchase and look forward to using it fully.

Got My iPhone 6+ today
    Your Mac's Specs
    2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 7+, iPhone 8, Numerous iPods, Mojave
    I'm wondering how well the 6+ will be to do our forums using the Mac Forums Tapa-Talk app that's free in the iTunes App store. I've used the app several times on my 5c and it works real well. It should be great on the 6+. If you care to try it, let us know how it went.

Got My iPhone 6+ today
    Your Mac's Specs
    2011 17" MBP 2.2ghz, 16gig ram, OS 10.11.6
    Congrats on getting your iPhone 6+…and getting it a week early! Thanks for the thoughts on its bend-ability/durability. Good to hear that it's not as "whimpy" as the popular media would like to make us believe.

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

Got My iPhone 6+ today
    I've had my 6+ for 2 weeks, and I absolutely *LOVE* it!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    iPhone 7 Plus 256GB / iPad Mini 4 64GB / iPad Pro 9.7" 128GB / Apple Watch 42mm Series 2/ Apple TV / AirPort Express

Got My iPhone 6+ today
    Your Mac's Specs
    2008 15" MBP Yosemite, 2012 21.5" iMac Yosemite
    I hope the 6 is as durable as the 6+. I ordered a 6 last week and normally carry my phone in my front pocket. I don't like phone cases, so I'm hoping it holds up ok in my front pocket without any additional protection.
    64GB iPhone 6, 64GB iPad Air 2.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.

Got My iPhone 6+ today
    Your Mac's Specs
    None of the iPhones are drop proof. That's why I opted for accidental damage coverage on mine. A case does adds weight and bulk to the phone and makes it more difficult to carry around in a front pocket.

Got My iPhone 6+ today
    Your Mac's Specs
    -->
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    I'm wondering how well the 6+ will be to do our forums using the Mac Forums Tapa-Talk app that's free in the iTunes App store. I've used the app several times on my 5c and it works real well. It should be great on the 6+. If you care to try it, let us know how it went.

I love it so far, the app works really well on the 6 Plus. It's much easier than the web while out and about.

Sent from my iPhone using Mac Forums
    2017 15" MBP 1tb | 2017 27" 5k iMac | 2016 12" MacBook | 2012 Mac Pro | 24" ACD | iPhone Xs Max | Series 4 Nike Watch w/Cellular | 11 iPad Pro | HomePod | Gen 7 Nano | Gen 4 iPod Touch | TV1 | TV3 | TV4 | TV4K

Got My iPhone 6+ today
    Your Mac's Specs
    Thanks for the quick review John. Now that the 6 and 6+ are the best selling iPhones yet, I hope more folks will use the Mac Forums app to access our forums.

Thread Information