Just got a first generation iPad Pro 12.9 128gb

Your Mac's Specs
    First generation iPad Pro 12.9
    I just got my Christmas gift from my boyfriend, it is a first generation iPad Pro 12.9 128gb WiFi can cellular model, it has iPadOS 13.3 on it and it is so awesome, it is huge. It also has the Logitech back lit Smart Keyboard case that came with it. It looks like it is new too and the person had the original boxes for the iPad and the case. It was the original owner that sold it.

The main question is, is the charger supposed to be the small white cube thing that looks like an iPhone charger or one that looks like a mini MagSafe charger? It seems to take forever to charge with the thing that looks like it is for an iPhone. Otherwise it is perfect. I have never spent time doing extra work for my job before in my life, kinda because i think a job is like pointless. But i used it for 6 hours today typing up an investigation report for a structure fire and it is a pleasure to use. Very light and easy to carry around, just have to maybe find a small backpack for it. It fits in my 10 inch tablet case barely, and unless the case stretches a little more. It is a bear to get to close.

If you look at the this page you will see all the chargers listed. The iPhone comes with a 5W charger while the iPad Pro has a 18W charger. The iPhone charger is more of a square and the iPad charger is more rectangle. If you got the square, then you got the iPhone charger and that will take forever to charge the iPad.

Look at the bottom of the charger to confirm what you have.

If you did get the right charger, know that the iPad has a significantly bigger battery than the iPhone and it is expected for it to take longer to charge up to 100%. It also means that the iPad Pro will hold its charger for at least 3-5 days depending on your usage before needing to charge again unlike an iPhone.
    Last edited by Raz0rEdge; 12-28-2019 at 10:16 PM.
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Your Mac's Specs
    First generation iPad Pro 12.9
    Thanks for that information, i have the one for the iPhone, i think the guy put the wrong charger in the box with the iPad, so i will probably have to buy the correct one. I think target has them for like $19.99 so no big deal.
    iPhone XR product red iOS 13.3
    First generation iPad Pro 9.7 iPadOS 13.3 WiFi/cellular 32gb
    First generation iPad Pro 12.9 iPadOS 13.3 WiFi/cellular 128gb

Thread Information