Please visit the new Mac-Forums Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/macforums1

Question How to keep the apps icons in same location toggling on/off age restrictions
    I need to change regularly the setup of the age restrictions on my iPhone 8 with iOS 13.1.2
    More specifically, I'm regularly modifying the setup of which apps could be displayed using the menu function in:

Settings>Screen Time>Content & Privacy Restrictions>Content Restrictions>Apps

and there I switch between "allow all apps" and "don't allow apps" and viceversa.

Each time I do that the apps are moving all around and they don't come back to the same positions they had before with the same setup.

I have tried to avoid that putting all apps into folders but it does not avoid to have the same issue...

In spite of multiple trials, I have not found a solution... ...have you any suggestion/recommendation?

How to keep the apps icons in same location toggling on/off age restrictions
    Your Mac's Specs
    L2014 Mac mini macOS 15, iPhone 8+ iOS 13, 12.9" iPad Pro 1 iPadOS 13,  Pencil 1
    Can you put them all on the same page or pages? Move them to the last page(s)?
    -- Bob --
    Please backup. Everything has a life cycle, unexpected and warning free. Nothing will last as long as you want it to.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarr View Post
    Can you put them all on the same page or pages? Move them to the last page(s)?
    Well, it will be fairly impossible for me to fit all of them in just 1 single page...

Anyhow, even if I manage, I have serious doubts it works: so far, I have also noticed that some apps filed in some folders are moving out of them once re-enabled after being disabled

How to keep the apps icons in same location toggling on/off age restrictions
    Your Mac's Specs
    L2014 Mac mini macOS 15, iPhone 8+ iOS 13, 12.9" iPad Pro 1 iPadOS 13,  Pencil 1
    Then put them all on the first page. The very first page, is the only page that will not automatically populate.
    -- Bob --
    Please backup. Everything has a life cycle, unexpected and warning free. Nothing will last as long as you want it to.

Thread Information