Unhappy Deleting iPhone Photos
    Someone please tell me how to delete photos from my iPhone Photo Library. I deleted photos in iPhoto on my computer and synced, but my photos on my phone did not go away. Thank you.

I don't know how you are synching..hard wired or wirelessly via iCloud?

Photos in your iPhone's Library are those that you have specifically asked to sync from your computer via iTunes on the Photos tab when the phone is connected.
    You should just uncheck them there first and they should delete from the phone when you apply the sync.

Deleting iPhone Photos

Your Mac's Specs
    iPhone 3GS Black, Macbook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
    Select "Photos" and see of of the photos. And when you see one, you should see a trash can on one of them. If you press that, then they will ask you if you are sure if you want to delete the picture. Press on the delete, and it will delete it.

If you are talking about the photo stream folder, you will need to go to icloud.com, and log into your apple account. Once you do that, click on the "Photo Stream" and you will have the option to turn it off. Which means when you take a picture, it will not sync to the folder by iCloud.
    Hope I helped.

chas_m
    Apple is *allegedly* working on a way to delete photos from Photo Stream in a future iOS release. No idea when that might happen, if ever.

Deleting iPhone Photos
    Your Mac's Specs
    iMac Early 2008, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT 128 MB
    If you mean an album, it has to be done through iTunes. If its in your camera roll, you can go into camera roll, so that you see only thumbnails of the photos, then tap the picture of the box with the arrow coming out of it. Scroll through and tap the photos you want deleted. Then click the red delete button on the right bottom corner.
    ... If one falls flat on their face, at least they were moving in the right direction...

Forward...

Thread Information