Please visit the new Mac-Forums Facebook page:
Join Us @ Mac-Forums Facebook Page

Image Capture Setting
    Your Mac's Specs
    Mac Mini 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 160GB HD 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR 3 Snow Leopard OSX 20" FS Moniter
    Image Capture Setting
    I have gotten the update from HP so I can use image capture on my scanner, I am having a hard time fiquring out how to set it so I can sna a document, when I do it in the preveiw it shows the whole Doc. but when I go to my docs it only shows Like a box at the top of image Name KJHKJHKLJHKJ. and thats it, can someone please help me with how to set it up so it scans the entire document please. I have not tried a picture yet I am going to do that right now after I post this to see if I have any problems there....Thanks, G30

Image Capture Setting
    Your Mac's Specs
    Mac Mini 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 160GB HD 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR 3 Snow Leopard OSX 20" FS Moniter
    Im pullin my hair out, Im not being ruge I promise please if someone ch help me I really need it. I have documents that I have to scan today before I mail them, I guess I will just make a copy of them untill I figure it out....Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this......G30

Image Capture Setting
    Your Mac's Specs
    2018 MacBook Air / Core i5 @ 1.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB SSD
    As I recall, HP typically includes their own scanning software with their drivers. Image Capture can be a bit persnickety about some scanners and I don't often use it. Did that driver update actually come with the HP scanning software, and if so, did you try that instead?
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Image Capture Setting
    Your Mac's Specs
    iMac late 2012 21.5 i5 10:14. iMac 2010 27"QuadI7 OS10.13, MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhone7
    I 2nd CWA on this. Some HP Scanners, Especially the ones in the All in One devices (Printer, Scanner, Copier) only seem to work correctly with HP Scanning Software. That really bothers me but so far it's the only way I have found that works properly with some HP scanners.

Thread Information