It's the classic DealNews 1-2 punch: come for the best-ever price on Nike shoes, stay for the incoherent ramblings about dragons. Check out this offer and more in our roundup of the five best deals we found over the last 24 hours.

Top Shoe Deal
Nike Men's Air VaporMax Plus Shoes
Store: Nike
Price: $83.23 via code "LOGIN25"
Shipping: Free shipping
Lowest By: $63
Expiration: April 7 If someone told you that these Nikes featured in an 80s children's fantasy movie about a boy who finds shoes that are imbued with a dragon's magic, it'd be pretty believable, right? While we can't say for certain that they're not the mystical remnants of an ancient world's powers, that's not their main appeal today – instead it's that delicious $63 savings you'll reap thanks to the "LOGIN25" coupon code – it leaves them at their best-ever price.
Click here to see more shoe deals.

Top Kitchen Deal
Coca-Cola Personal 6-Can Portable Mini Fridge
Store: Walmart
Price: $29
Shipping: $5.99 s&h or free shipping w/ $35
Lowest By: $30 It's just the classic Coca-Cola Red design that's discounted, but that's the best one anyway. This mini-fridge holds up to six cans (or four 500ml bottles), but it's recommended that you stock it with pre-chilled drinks, so maybe consider it more of a keep-cool box rather than a make-cool box. (It does make your room cool, though, on account of the nostalgic stylings.) Meanwhile, did you hear about the artist who made a terrifyingly huge mural of a dragon on the side of a building? It was a scale drawing.
Click here to see more kitchen deals.

Top Headphones Deal
Sennheiser CX 2.00I Earphones
Store: B&H Photo Video
Price: $17.99
Shipping: Free shipping
Lowest By: $7
Expiration: April 6 I'm eternally prejudiced against in-ear headphones on account of my stupid earholes which react to any and all sizes of ear adapter like Mr. Burns spitting out a three-eyed fish. But even I can see the great value in these Sennheisers, which are available at this price in their iOS or Galaxy versions, and save you $7 compared to buying elsewhere. They feature a 17Hz to 20kHz frequency response, and come with four sizes of ear adapters, none of which would work with my dumb head.
Click here to see more headphones deals.

Top Apparel Deal
Nike Men's Full-Zip Fleece Hoodie
Store: Kohl's
Price: $28
Shipping: $8.95 s&h, or free shipping w/ $75
Lowest By: $18 Here's the thing about dragons: you'll see games like Skyrim and The Witcher 3 (a wyvern is just a dragon with an accent) make them out to be terrifying and/or wise beyond measure. But then you look at the only real-world dragon we've got to work with, and it's a complete goober. Imagine Sean Connery doing a voiceover for that guy. "My neck looksh like it hasz a zipper." What an idiot.
Click here to see more apparel deals.

Top Home Improvement Deal
Build.com The Really Big Sale
Store: Build.com
Discount: Up to 75% off
Shipping: $5.99 s&h, or free shipping w/ $49 My favorite thing about this sale ("besides the discounts" - on-message editor) is the use of the phrase "privacy hardware" for door handles. They're not even heavy-duty "stay away, miscreants" door knobs – they're fancy crystal doo-dads. Anyway. Speaking of favorites: what's your favorite dragon? Mine is definitely Liu Kang's absolutely phenomenal-looking animality from Mortal Kombat Annihilation, both for the fascinating graphics in a post-Jurassic Park movie, and for how immediately it's dwarfed and goofed on by Shao Kahn's unexplained Hydra-thing.
Click here to see more home improvement deals.

Click here to view the full article...