From bacon-wrapped filet mignons to... well, actually "bacon-wrapped filet mignons" should be all that's needed to whet your appetite for this discounted Omaha Steaks bundle. Check out this offer and more in our roundup of the five best deals we found over the last 24 hours.

Top Grocery Deal
Omaha Steaks Stock Up Assortment 32-Piece Bundle
Store: Omaha Steaks
Price: $119
Shipping: Free shipping
Lowest By: $130 I'm going to list everything you get in this bundle, because most of the effect is in seeing it all grouped together. So: you're getting four 5-oz. bacon-wrapped filet mignons, four boneless chicken breasts, four 4-oz. boneless pork chops, four 4-oz. Omaha Steaks burgers, four 3-oz. gourmet jumbo franks, four 5.5-oz. stuffed baked potatoes, four 4-oz. individual New York cheesecakes, and four 3-oz. mini baguettes with garlic butter.

Phew. That's a lot of good grilling in your future. Remind me to find a good deal on a massive freezer so you folks have somewhere to store all of this.
Click here to see more grocery deals.

Top Mac Deal
Apple Mac mini Coffee Lake i3 3.6GHz Desktop (2018)
Store: B&H Photo Video
Price: $629
Lowest By: $71 PCMag awarded this model their Editors' Choice stamp in their review, calling it "a polished box brimming with cutting-edge connectivity". It's one of the most affordable ways into Apple's software ecosystem (certainly more so if you prefer buying new over refurbished) and it's now at its best-ever price. It features an Intel Coffee Lake Core i3 3.6GHz quad-core processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, and macOS.
Click here to see more Mac deals.

Top Kitchen Deal
Zavor Lux Edge Multi-Cooker
Store: Stonewall Kitchen
Price: $64.98
Lowest By: $65 This multi-cooker is treading on the Instant Pot's fine full-featured feet, and it's doing it at half-price. And it's not just the cost – it cuts cooking times to a fraction of what you'd expect to see from traditional methods. Plus, "Zavor Lux" sounds like a Star Wars character, which isn't strictly relevant, but adds intergalactic color. It features 16 cooking displays, a locking lid, and stainless steel dishwasher-safe inner cooking pot. It serves as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker and more.
Click here to see more kitchen deals.

Top Shoe Deal
New Balance Men's Country Walkers
Store: Belk
Price: $33.99
Lowest By: $19 I'm not saying that George R. R. Martin is running low on ideas, but the "Country Walker" is very obviously an incredibly lazy iteration on the White Walker idea, and licensing them out to New Balance before they even appear in the novels seems tacky. Nevertheless, we are powerless in the face of a great discount, and these shoes are a clear case of "Value Morghulis".

Update: I have been reliably informed that most of the above was "a whimsical fiction".
Click here to see more shoe deals.

Top PC Deal
Dell OptiPlex 3070 i5 Micro Desktop PC
Store: Dell Technologies
Price: $629
Lowest By: $384 This may be from Dell's Technology site, aimed more at businesses than home users, but let's go a little crazy, shall we? This OptiPlex would be a great addition to any streaming set-up, in whatever way makes sense for you, whether that's taking up a permanent place in your living room to stream Netflix or Steam games to your TV, or taking some of the processing burden off your gaming rig when you're streaming your PUBG hijinks to while away the evenings. It features an Intel Coffee Lake Core i5-9500T 2.2GHz 6-core CPU, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, and Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.
Click here to see more PC deals.

Click here to view the full article...