Head over to Kohl's to get the best savings on an Under Armour men's insulated jacket. Check out this offer and more in our roundup of the five best deals we found over the last 24 hours.

Top Apparel Deal
Under Armour Men's Insulated Jacket
Store: Kohl's
Price: $48
Shipping: $8.95 s&h
Lowest By: $22 This is the winter of our cheap content – and you can keep yourself warm in this insulated jacket thanks to Kohl's substantial discount. You'll save $22 on this Under Armour coat, which comes in four colors and most sizes from S to XXL.
Click here to see more apparel deals.

Top Laptop Deal
Dell XPS Core i3 13.3" 1080p Laptop w/ 128GB SSD
Store: Dell Home
Price: $584.99 via code "LTXPS135AFF"
Shipping: Free shipping
Lowest By: $315
Expiration: February 27 This Staff Pick laptop has dropped by $52 since just last week, putting it $315 off list for today only. It features an Intel Core i3-8145U 2.1GHz Whiskey Lake dual-core processor, 13.3" 1920x1080 (1080p) LED display, 4GB RAM, 128GB M.2. SSD, and Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
Click here to see more laptop deals.

Top Accessory Deal
Betsey Johnson Vintage Vibes Crossbody
Store: Macy's
Price: $39.03
Shipping: In-store pickup, or $10.95 s&h
Lowest By: $59 The funniest part of this bag's store page is that nowhere in the many many details they give of its construction does it mention that it boasts a silver skull with hearts for eyes and a flower-shaped hole in its forehead. (Macy's Back to School sales may be in August, but they have Bag to Skull deals all year round!) It measures 7.5" x 5" x 4.5", and features a turnlock closure.
Click here to see more accessory deals.

Top Furniture Deal
Society Den Grayson 3-Piece Queen Panel Bedroom Set
Store: Sam's Club
Price: $599
Lowest By: $122 This 3-piece set, which includes a queen bed, 5-drawer chest, and 2-drawer nightstand, is now at its best-ever price for you lucky Sam's Club members. (And if you're not a member yet, you're better off paying a $45 membership fee than paying the $59.90 non-member surcharge here. If that rankles a little, remember that most stores are charging around $300 more for this set.) The bed measures 84" x 64" x 56", the chest 16" x 35" x 51", and the nightstand 26" x 28" x 27".
Click here to see more furniture deals.

Top Hard Drive Deal
WD 1TB My Passport Ultra USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Store: B&H Photo Video
Price: $39.99
Lowest By: $20
Expiration: February 26 One upside to the streaming revolution is that you're presumably not locally storing quite as many MP3s or digital movies as you had been, so the 1TB of storage you get with this external drive should go a lot further than it would have before Spotify and Netflix upended their respective industries. Better still, it's the best price we've seen for a new 1TB My Passport Ultra.
Click here to see more hard drive deals.

Click here to view the full article...