It's the savings the term "Save Face" was invented for (citation needed) – $80 off a North Face soft shell hoodie. Check out this offer and more in our roundup of the five best deals we found over the last 24 hours.

Top Apparel Deal
The North Face Men's Windstopper Soft Shell Hoodie
Store: The North Face
Price: $120
Shipping: Free shipping
Lowest By: $80 Whether you're beating a hasty post-holiday retreat to a ski lodge, or just commuting through the snow, an $80 savings on a North Face soft shell hoodie should warm the cockles of your heart (as the coat itself keeps your torso warm too). It's available in sizes S to XL in Fiery Red/ TNF Black, and features a helmet-compatible hood.
Click here to see more apparel deals.

Top Accessory Deal
Fossil Fiona Large Leather Crossbody Handbag
Store: Fossil
Price: $62.16 via code "WINTER30"
Lowest By: $18
Expiration: January 6 "Fossil Fiona" sounds like a tertiary character from Dora The Explorer, brought in to explain gently to children that our world runs primarily on ground-up megafauna. (A later episode would introduce "MegaFiona" to explain the concept more brutally.) Mostly unrelated to all of that, this handbag takes an extra discount from Fossil's winter sale coupon, leaving it comfortably cheaper than the $100 or more that most stores charge. It measures approximately 12" x 3" x 10" and features an adjustable and removable crossbody strap.
Click here to see more accessory deals.

Top PC Deal
Dell Inspiron 3671 9th-Gen i7 8-Core Desktop PC
Store: Dell Home
Price: $636.99 via code "50OFF699"
Lowest By: $272 Thanks to the extra price drop coupon code "50OFF699" grants, you can save a total of almost $275 on this capable Dell desktop. It features a 9th-generation Intel Core i7-9700 3GHz Coffee Lake 8-core processor, 12GB RAM, 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD, and Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
Click here to see more PC deals.

Top TV Deal
Samsung The Frame 43" 4K LED UHD Smart TV
Store: eBay
Price: $709
Lowest By: $89 "Frame! I'm gonna save forever. I'm gonna make a smart buy!" Close inspection will reveal that these aren't actually the lyrics to the titular song from the famous musical, but who has time for stage productions when you could be watching whatever's left on Disney+ on this Samsung TV, which is now at its best-ever outright price? It features a 3840x2160 (4K) native resolution, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, Smart TV apps (including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, more), HDMI, and USB.
Click here to see more TV deals.

Top Lighting Deal
Better Homes and Gardens 16-Ft. Curtain Lights
Store: Walmart
Price: $21.99
Shipping: In-store pickup, or $5.99 s&h
Lowest By: $8 These lights were probably intended to be part of your Christmas display, but in our opinion, they're just about plain enough for them to be a year-round feature. Better yet, it you're willing to pick it up at your local Walmart, you can save $8 on the set. Each of the two 8-foot strands feature 240 LED bulbs apiece.
Click here to see more lighting deals.

Click here to view the full article...