Attention: Please checkout the new Mac-Forums Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/macforums1

Additional details in the "News & Community Announcements" thread.

malentendu
    NTS macbook pro 2.16 15inch
    i bought this about 2 months ago exactly. i am putting it here in case anyone wants it before i put it up on ebay. it is an apple macbook pro 2.16 GHZ with 2 gigs of mushkin ram, 256meg ATI 1600x GPU, the 7200rpm hard drive upgrade, the bluetooth mighty mouse, a protective case, glossy screen, and if you keep in touch i will send you a free copy of the new OSX when it is released. it is in great condition. never really leaves my desk and there is NOTHING wrong with it. case is in great shape. it is dual booted right now with windows XP pro but i can easily delete the partition. i used windows just for games. all these items totalled together would be well around $2800 but i wish to sell for $2200 OBO...will consider most reasonable offers. ( i have a set of klipsch 2.1 pro medias i will throw in for $100 more plus shipping, arguably the best consumer 2.1 speakers avail. )

malentendu
    oh and i am selling because..well i dont really need it. i am looking for a powerbook 12inch...something smaller and such. all i really do is surf the net and i hope someone with more knowledge will use this to its potential.

Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come visit me --->
    Quote Originally Posted by malentendu
    oh and i am selling because..well i dont really need it. i am looking for a powerbook 12inch...something smaller and such. all i really do is surf the net and i hope someone with more knowledge will use this to its potential.
    I've got a 12" PB - not to trade, but to tell you that you miiiiiggght want a bigger screen even if you're just surfing. Love it to death for portability, but I ended up getting a 20" cinema screen (and running it set up for two monitors) for everything I work on at home.

malentendu
    thanx...it just sold on ebay buyer bought it now...waiting on payment...i dont know its either a powerbook 12 inch or a PDA phone....sooo i am hoping i can find one for cheap on ebay or something.

Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come visit me --->
    Quote Originally Posted by malentendu
    thanx...it just sold on ebay buyer bought it now...waiting on payment...i dont know its either a powerbook 12 inch or a PDA phone....sooo i am hoping i can find one for cheap on ebay or something.
    Borrow a friend's pda and try surfing with it (if you want to use it for that). A whole lot of sites just don't view well in that small of a format. On the other hand, if you're just checking weather or scores, it's not an issue. I'm PMing you an idea, too!

Thread Information