Please visit the new Mac-Forums Facebook page:
Join Us @ Mac-Forums Facebook Page

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    Good Seller/Bad Seller List

Your Mac's Specs
    mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cwa107 View Post
    He must have sent you a PM, as members that new can't post in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum at all.

We do this for good reason, because it's become a haven for scam artists like him.

Everyone reading this: Please heed my advice... there is a reason we have our Buy/Sell/Trade forum restricted to established members. It is trivial to create an account here and promise to buy or sell something. We have done our best to try to prevent this by restricting the buy/sell/trade forum only to our regular members. That won't stop someone from sending a PM.

If someone approaches you in PM, I would recommend ignoring it or reporting the PM (if they're new). And please, don't buy or sell to someone who hasn't been here long, doesn't have a significant rep level or has only a few posts. You're just asking for trouble. There a professional scammers out there that do this for a living. Approach EVERY transaction with skepticism and caution.
    Definitely a good advice, I noticed a particular seller will not even response to buyer question, that is also consider a scam. Case in point,
    a recent seller set up mb air for sell, claiming has apple care, when question about sending pictures and serial # to check apple care status not a single response. Though the seller is not force to sell the item, yet as a courtesy should response, this shows the character of a person.

Your Mac's Specs
    Former Mac user who still hangs around and preys on the prairie graziers :)
    Pigoo3, is the best selling experience I have done to date! He lived within driving distance so we met in person when selling my Macbook 2010 edition. I am 120% sure if anyone does business with him they will be more than pleased. He makes sure he treats the other person in a well-respected manner and is certainly no one who should be messed with - FOR ALL YOU FRAUDS OUT THERE!

Pleasure doing business with you Pigoo3

Maybe we can do it again!

-bush

Your Mac's Specs
    2011 17" MBP 2.2ghz, 16gig ram, OS 10.11.6
    Purchased "Bushwookie's" MacBook. Everything was exactly as advertised. Computer was well taken care of (even original box! Great communication...very fast reply's to all messages. Very smooth transaction.

I would DEFINITELY purchase from "Bushwookie" again!!!

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

Your Mac's Specs
    -->
    Purchased an ATV2 from bobtomay and couldn't be happier. I didn't expect anything less from one of our high level members.

Thanks again!
    2017 15" MacBook Pro 1tb | 2017 27" 5k iMac | 2016 12" MacBook | 2015 21.5" 4k iMac | 2012 Mac Pro | 24" ACD | iPhone 11 Pro | Series 4 Nike Watch w/Cellular | 11 iPad Pro | HomePod | Gen 7 Nano | Gen 4 iPod Touch | TV1 | TV3 | TV4 | TV4K

Your Mac's Specs
    mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
    After paying to richmac for 15 mbp, seller pulled out of the deal, money refunded, no reason given. Buyers beware.

Quote Originally Posted by ycl1688 View Post
    After paying to richmac for 15 mbp, seller pulled out of the deal, money refunded, no reason given. Buyers beware.
    Why are you giving a buyer beware, when the person refunded you your money? Must admit not giving a reason is rude, but you got your cash back.

Ed

Your Mac's Specs
    mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
    why not ? it is a lesson for others to keep the eyes open and let potential sellers not to play games, it is a waste of time for buyers, paypal will chase the defaulter to the gate of ****, if money is not refunded.

Your Mac's Specs
    mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
    purchased one good mbp from Zizuno, thanks.

Great buyer!!!
    Just wanted to say that user "MELONZ" was a great buyer. The payment for the D7000 and accessories I sold him was super fast and the communication during the process was very good.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by ronin67 View Post
    Just wanted to say that user "MELONZ" was a great buyer. The payment for the D7000 and accessories I sold him was super fast and the communication during the process was very good.

Ed

Sad to say that "MELONZ" did not return the favor of leaving me positive feedback as a seller. That is funny as of late, two of my sales I left positive feedback for both buyers, yet didn't receive the same courtesy back. What is this world coming to anyway?

May God bless all.

Ed

Your Mac's Specs
    15" MacBook Pro Unibody 2.4GHZ, iPhone 16GB 3G
    TTAYLOR394 is a good seller, I bought a magic mouse from him a while back and the mouse worked as advertised. Would deal with him again!

Your Mac's Specs
    mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
    Let the forum members be fore warned this person - macjuicy23 is not a good seller, would not communicate with buyer after repeating follow ups.

Your Mac's Specs
    IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
    Are you kidding, I have a good track record here you paid me on monday and on same day 3pm you do a dispute on paypal... I can show anyone the screenshot of it dude get real

Your Mac's Specs
    mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
    Enough said, why paypal would not release fund to you because they suspect something is not right. They know the right and the wrong.

Your Mac's Specs
    2018 MacBook Air / Core i5 @ 1.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB SSD
    That's enough folks, time to move on.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Thread Information