Please visit the new Mac-Forums Facebook page:
Join Us @ Mac-Forums Facebook Page

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
    Kalison hooked me up with a wireless keyboard and mouse. He sent them off within 12 hours of me sending the cash and I received them the day after. Awesome!

Good Seller/Bad Seller List
    Your Mac's Specs
    20" iMac 2.4 GHz, 4gb | 16gb white iPhone 3Gs | MacBook 2.1GHz, 1gb | 40gb AppleTV |
    powermac G5 great person to work with. Did an even trade with him, even chatted with home on the phone for a while. You need to get working on that dvd ipod/itunes idea...

Thanks,

I sold a 13" Macbook Pro to drgrafx ... the transaction went great. His payment was prompt, and when we found out the shipping was more expensive than expected, he gladly covered the additional cost. Would gladly trade with again.

Your Mac's Specs
    27" iMac Retina 5K/3.4GHz Core i5/256GB SSD/40GB DDR4/Logitech MX Master 2S/
    Bought Aeronauticsrock's beautiful Macbook Pro 13" unibody... what a nice machine. Anyway, I want to thank Ben for a great buying experience... his communication was on spot, and everything arrived as promised... actually 2 hours prior to projected USPS delivery! LOL Lastly, if Ben is selling (or buying) something, I would highly rate him as a top notch guy to deal with. Thank you Ben!
    Without Curiosity, Intelligence Is Nonexistent
    Aging Grandpa drives a 1969 Camaro Musclecar

I had a nice little trade with BadApple. He promptly shipped me the firewire cable I traded for a google Voice invite. Communication was fast and there were absolutely no problems. Would gladly trade with him again.

Your Mac's Specs
    32G iPad
    aeronauticsrock was easy to trade with everything went smooth and easy, will trade again with him.

Your Mac's Specs
    20" iMac 2.4 GHz, 4gb | 16gb white iPhone 3Gs | MacBook 2.1GHz, 1gb | 40gb AppleTV |
    Just completed a even trade with hellfire88. All went great couldn't ask for anything more.

Thanks

Your Mac's Specs
    MBP 15" 2.66Ghz C2D 4GB ram 320GB HDD
    bigmacking,

dumbest person i've seen so far, wanted to sell my macbook pro to him (email: dannywright2010@gmail.com) and if you send a request to him for money, the individual will use paypa1staff@post.com (search google for this address) he'll provide a fake paypal receipt, luckily i spotted the fake and checked my paypal acct before i did anything.

users beware of the paypal email.

Your Mac's Specs
    iphone 3gs 16 gb, power book g4 12(soon to be mbp 13) 2009 mac mini 2.26
    recently had 3 excellent transactions with stingray, pepsican, and jofus21187

Cool Is There a Summary Available?
    Is there a quick way to get a tally of Good/Bad experiences in some sort of summary formats rather than reading all these individual posts?

Your Mac's Specs
    32G iPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea831 View Post
    Is there a quick way to get a tally of Good/Bad experiences in some sort of summary formats rather than reading all these individual posts?
    Not really ask ror refs here from seller.

Your Mac's Specs
    Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
    Bad Seller
    laptop adapter

Your Mac's Specs
    15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
    Quote Originally Posted by 6string View Post
    Bad Seller
    laptop adapter
    Why are they bad? I had a look at their site, and from first looks it seemed pretty dodgy.
    Tigers love pepper... they hate cinnamon

Your Mac's Specs
    Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
    I bought a battery from them, $70 + $5 postage.
    It doesn't last as long as my 2.5yo battery, and doesn't have the capacity they advertised.
    I sent them evidence from coconut battery and system profiler.
    In correspondence with them, they asked if I would like a refund or a new battery.
    I answered refund.
    They offered me $10 refund or that I send the battery back at my expense, and that if it got lost or they didn't receive it that they wouldn't refund it, and this is their final offer.
    The only way to send it back and assure that they received it would be registered post, which including the postage that I paid to get it, would end up too much.
    I explained that their offer was an insult...
    I suggested based on their offer that 50% refund ($35) would be acceptable, and I keep the battery!
    I also stated that I will ensure that anyone I know will be told not to deal with them, and that I will take it a step further and contact customs detailing that they marked the package as a gift, and described the item as an adapter instead of a battery.
    I have not heard back from them since my final email yesterday, which I may or may not...
    At the end of the day, they sold me an inferior product to what they were advertising!

Your Mac's Specs
    15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
    Quote Originally Posted by 6string View Post
    I bought a battery from them, $70 + $5 postage.
    It doesn't last as long as my 2.5yo battery, and doesn't have the capacity they advertised.
    I sent them evidence from coconut battery and system profiler.
    In correspondence with them, they asked if I would like a refund or a new battery.
    I answered refund.
    They offered me $10 refund or that I send the battery back at my expense, and that if it got lost or they didn't receive it that they wouldn't refund it, and this is their final offer.
    The only way to send it back and assure that they received it would be registered post, which including the postage that I paid to get it, would end up too much.
    I explained that their offer was an insult...
    I suggested based on their offer that 50% refund ($35) would be acceptable, and I keep the battery!
    I also stated that I will ensure that anyone I know will be told not to deal with them, and that I will take it a step further and contact customs detailing that they marked the package as a gift, and described the item as an adapter instead of a battery.
    I have not heard back from them since my final email yesterday, which I may or may not...
    At the end of the day, they sold me an inferior product to what they were advertising!
    Why don't you give Consumer Affairs a call or Fair Trading? They will probably just contact the company and talk to them. Then I bet you, you will have a full refund. They won't want any fines to the company or a bad reputation.

Give it a go, there's nothing to lose.

-Ben
    Tigers love pepper... they hate cinnamon

Thread Information