WTB/WTT: Mac Mini
    Just as the title says looking for a mac mini. I do have a few things I can trade or just offer up cash for your machine. As always local pick would be great as I work in Media PA and live in South Jersey.

Thanks
    [

Will be having a Mini Mac for sale shortly. I'm in the process of locating the best price on an iMac...then will have the mini up for grabs. It is the 1.25 G4 up-graded to 1g memory, 40g HD, combo disc drive, no keyboard-mouse. Great machine...just feel the urge to move up. Has original box, and restore disc(OS/X 10.4) Excellent condition.

That one is a little to slow for me. Looking for a 1.42 or intel mini

Quote Originally Posted by TheresMyFriend View Post
    Will be having a Mini Mac for sale shortly. I'm in the process of locating the best price on an iMac...then will have the mini up for grabs. It is the 1.25 G4 up-graded to 1g memory, 40g HD, combo disc drive, no keyboard-mouse. Great machine...just feel the urge to move up. Has original box, and restore disc(OS/X 10.4) Excellent condition.
    [

I have a mac mini with 2gb memory with 1.66 intel processor core duo with a 80gb hard drive, plus a ministack v2 with 500gb I am in Howell NJ. Pm me if you want both. osx 10.4.11 tiger . PHIL

Mini Mac
    Have you sold you mini mac? I hope you haven't upgraded to Leopard yet. I need a mini mac with Tiger. Please let me know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheresMyFriend View Post

Thread Information