Attention: Please checkout the new Mac-Forums Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/macforums1

Additional details in the "News & Community Announcements" thread.

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Awesome Sedona Arizona activities for kids childcare

Whether you are a individual family unit or multiple families touring on holiday jointly to the Sedona AZ region Resorts/Hotels with a infant or on a Sedona household day jaunt with kids, the Sedona Nannies have got you covered for your entire household babies or tot needs with Nanny babe services. Your household or families and children will be professionally cared for in a warm, nonjudgmental, confidential mode that will fulfil your family's unique needs. We can care for just 1 infant to 50 kids ...
  2. The Ultimate Guide to Connect Cheapest 4k Projector with Mac

Mac computers are very complicated when it comes to the type of external connectivity you want to do. In order for you to successfully be able to connect to the Mac, you have to understand how it works and the type of ports it has. It has been clear all along that the Mac computer works only with specific software’s and resolution to deliver the best.

The Mac computer that has been designed with an inbuilt HDMI port is able to support the 4K displays at a resolution of 3840 X 2160 ...
  3. best cyber security courses you will find on the web.

All Mac and PC users can benefit from these courses by Security Expert Nathan House. Link.

I've seen them on Udemy.com for $9.99 each on sale. Just search for "Nathan House". Total of 4 courses, I paid $40 for all four. Just wait for the sale, that is what I did. lifetime access and the courses are often updated.

(I make no money from this post. No affiliate links. Just wanted to share info about some awesome cyber security courses).

Updated 02-03-2019 at 07:15 PM by macgig

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Data Recovery Guide

5. The Definitive Guide to Best Wireless Hard Drive for Mac

It's possible to put on a flash drive for a friendship band or carry as a vital ring. Unless your drive is never likely to leave your office or home, it's also wise to consider its physical durability. Furthermore, the Thunderbolt 3 drives you may buy are constrained by the most throughput of the drive itself, as opposed to the Thunderbolt 3 interface. The external hard drive can be found in various sizes. It has become the need for the huge storage of data.

Best Wireless Hard Drive ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast