PDA

View Full Version : waiting for a dream come true...

bamon
02-26-2004, 09:28 AM
Yesterday I met with a guy who is selling his 14" G4 iBook (unfortunetly i'm a bit short on cash at the moment), so I just met with him to take a tour. And it was quite a tour to tell you the truth. I was sitting there speachless while the guy showed me all the beauties and usability of max OS X. I saw screenshots and all before, but seeing it in action is completely another matter. Mildly put, it is AWSOME ! ! ! The way the menus pop up and down, transperency, sharpness of the icons even at extremly large sizes... Not to mention the whol bunch of software that is available for mac. I'm getting on in a month, max. two (the time i need to scrap the funds). To all who are thinking whether getting one or not, stop thinking, get one. I wish i could do it today. Once again, it's unbelieveable. PCs (windows) look like 20 years old zx spectrum compared to it. can't wait :=)

Zenistar
02-26-2004, 09:55 AM
As a recent switcher, I agree completely.

Beatles4Life
02-26-2004, 04:51 PM
Yeah, I also agree. Every time my roomate's Dell laptop crashes, I laugh shamelessly at her. :D

trpnmonkey41
02-26-2004, 04:58 PM
me and my roomate have a chalkboard split in two. on one side its says mac and its blank then his dell is up to 48 lines for how many times its crashed since we came back from xmas break

Murlyn
02-26-2004, 05:25 PM
*rofl* now that is just way too funny! :)

WilliS
02-26-2004, 08:32 PM
hehe thats funny...

my room is like...a macintosh commercial...

my side of the room:

G5 with Studio Display
iBook 600
digital camera / digital video camera / scanner

and my side is completely spotless..

my roommates side of the room:

2 PC laptops from the mid 80's
one doesnt work on the internet, and the one that does, cant use his printer...
and his printer is a 15 year old laser jet that doesnt work

and his side looks like a bomb was dropped lol