View Full Version : Steve jobs OSX 101

06-28-2006, 08:06 PM
Just finished watching steve jobs macworld 2006 conference video and I have to say its one of the best tutorials ive ever seen I deffinatly recommend it to anyone who is considering switching or has just switched.

Click Here (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/mwsf06/) to view macworld 2006 keynote.

06-28-2006, 08:08 PM
I have seen this before but on this one when i click on watch the keynote address it doesn't work.

I don't have any ideas does anybody else?

06-28-2006, 10:42 PM
It works on mine. Its around an hour and a half long so i have to find the time to listen to it :)

06-28-2006, 11:38 PM
I guess i will have to install Quicktime again and then it might work.

07-01-2006, 11:12 AM
After my pc crashed about 12 times last weekend, I was about 90% certain I was gonna switch after using PCs of about 11 years. that video has just made up the remaining 10%. Probably pop to the Apple store in London soon to try out the Macbook Pro for myself soon

07-04-2006, 11:46 AM
steve jobs has great presentation skills. I saw this video earlier and I'm really looking forward to his keynote address during WWCD '06 (in aug).

If you guys want some more, check out his speech to Stanford graduating students (2005). (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA)