PDA

View Full Version : Too Good to be True for WordPress

Dittoman1
02-25-2018, 10:53 PM
All in one WordPress for $ 39.99.. Its in Mac Forum Deal ( got email ) What do u think?

https://deals.mac-forums.com/sales/wordpress-essentials-bundle-2016?jl_uid=ac37ef329b046a3e5f67f83bc6f98612&jl_cmpn=20180225_Tech_DailyDeals_9170&utm_source=StackSocial+Deals+Newsletter&utm_campaign=20180225_Tech_DailyDeals_9170&utm_medium=email

Raz0rEdge
02-25-2018, 11:07 PM
Wordpress is generally a very easy system to get up and running (either the professional hosted or self-hosted) and the themes make it very easy to customize. What are you hoping to get out of this offering?

chscag
02-26-2018, 12:47 AM
All in one WordPress for $ 39.99.. Its in Mac Forum Deal ( got email ) What do u think?

@Ron:

I would stay away from any mac-forums deals. They are no longer being supported by Penton and with the forums due to close down any day, you might just be out your money.

badshoehabit
02-26-2018, 07:40 AM
Similar offer available from other companies.

Dittoman1
02-26-2018, 09:19 AM
@Ron:

I would stay away from any mac-forums deals. They are no longer being supported by Penton and with the forums due to close down any day, you might just be out your money.

I remember Chscag mentioned about the Deal before, again now so I ll stay away from it
Thanks all for replying

Sauli
07-25-2018, 10:37 AM
Usually, when you going with that suspicious offers trying to save some money, you end up spending money again to pay twice, cause first offer was a scum. Laravel development are not the cheapest, but they will bring you even more quality that they will charge you. So, thiink again, do you wanna pay twice or get along with solid people from the start.

gimli
08-11-2018, 12:34 AM
Wordpress is generally a very easy system to get up and running (either the professional hosted or self-hosted) and the themes make it very easy to customize. What are you hoping to get out of this offering?

Very true, and with page builders coming standard with WordPress like Gutenberg its going to change many things. Theme developers and some plugin developers are already looking elsewhere and design agencies are "Not selling websites anymore" but consulting services. The bottom end of web design it in for a rough time. You need to innovate your industry and it can be as easy as changing what you are offering slightly .