PDA

View Full Version : Review: Corel\'s Master your DSLR course (Part One)

MF Blog Bot
05-06-2014, 02:01 PM
Part One--The Ebooks (check back for Part Two--The DVDs)

I?m not an artist?though I like to fancy myself one. I can?t draw, I can?t paint, I can?t sculpt grand masterpieces. But I have a need for an artistic outlet. I?ve always had an interest in photography. In high school?oh so many years ago?I took a photography course. You know, the kind where you learned not only how to take pictures, but how to develop your own film. Yes, film. Remember that stuff?

Years later when I decided to rekindle my love affair with photography, you can imagine how lost I was in the world of DSLR cameras.... ... Return to article to continue reading. (http://www.mac-forums.com/blog/review-corels-master-dslr-course-part-one/)

dobber476
12-06-2014, 02:45 PM
I have the same background in using film-based SLRs and developing and printing B&W. Currently I just got a new iPhone 6+, as I need the stabilizer due to hand tremors. I am starting out with this, but eventually will want all of the added features of a DSLR. I think at that point, when my health is better and I can get out more, I will be ready for this course. Thanks for the info, as a lot of the info will be new to me.

chscag
08-02-2018, 06:40 PM
@klimbo13:

We appreciate your interest in the above blog post, however, it is more than 4 years old. As I pointed out to you in another thread, our blogger has not posted in some time. Please observe the dates of these threads before you reply to them. Thanks.

pm-r
08-03-2018, 06:24 PM
For aspiring professional photographers and impassioned amateurs alike, Photography courses will lay down the foundations or build on existing knowledge and skill in the realm of still photography.

Errr…??? Is there some specific Mac related point that you were wanting to make here???

Sorry, but I missed it if you were.

And as I did with most of your other posts and there really isn'y much point in replying to four year old posts as an Admin has already mentioned to you.

- Patrick
======

chscag
08-03-2018, 06:35 PM
@Patrick:

He was just banned for spamming and trolling older posts.

pm-r
08-03-2018, 07:06 PM
@Patrick:

He was just banned for spamming and trolling older posts.

- Patrick
======